5

"You okay." Matt asked while brushing my hair out of my face and I nodded. "Just one of those days."

"Yeah." I whispered. "I really don't want to go to work."

"Stay here I'll go for you." Matt smiled.

"Okay." I whispered and he kissed my forehead. He walked out of the room and came back a few minutes later.

"I got food and drinks to last all day or most of the day." Matt chuckled and I rolled over in bed.

"Thanks babe." I smiled and he pecked my lips.

"I'll see you later text me if you need me." Matt smiled and I nodded.

Zach's POV

I was waiting for Mac to open the store but she didn't a guy did. Probably her boyfriend. He probably treats her right but he's not very attractive in my sense. He's really tall like 6'4 and he's tan which isn't a bad thing honestly but he has tan lines where his glasses should be. And he has long hair for a guy and it dead from all the salt water and chlorine
I guess from when he goes swimming at his moms.

He's very lanky and just doesn't have very good style. I may not me tall or know much about the beach but like this dude really. She did say he was her first friend here so maybe he adds something to it but I don't know I don't get how someone that beautiful ends up with him. I mean he isn't ugly but he definitely isn't me.

"Zach we have to get back to the studio let's go." Jack stated while walking up to me. "And what is your deal with that store."

"Nothing." I stated and patted his shoulder. "Let's go."

"Come on tell me." Jack laughed as we walked to the car. "Did you get a girl pregnant now you're going and seeing her."

"No." I mumbled.

"Then what." Jack asked.

"Don't worry about it cool it's nothing." I chuckled.

"Are secretly taking lessons to surf." Jack asked.

"If I say yes will you shut the fuck up with the questions." I asked.

"Yeah." Jack mumbled.

"Then yes." I smiled.

Macs POV
Later that day

I stood at the edge of the cliff breathing slowly trying to hear. But the waves were to quiet tonight. I sighed and sat down and opened my eyes. I looked out at the water and the waves were dead. I smiled softly and laid back putting my ear to the ground.

"Don't jump." I heard a small chuckled and I sat up.

"What." I asked.

"It's Zach." He laughed and I smiled.

"I wasn't going to." I smiled and he sat down beside me.

"What are we listening for." Zach asked.

"The waves but tonight they aren't very high I am going to sound crazy when I say this but my mom used to tell me a story about the girl in the water if you believe you can talk to her and she talks back soft waves mean she's listening and when you stop talking the waves get harder and if you pay attention close enough you can hear what it's saying and supposedly it protects you while you're in the ocean of out of the ocean beside water I believe my mom is the girl in the water so does my dad and boyfriend but my boyfriend also sees me." I explained. "I told you it's crazy."

"I understand." Zach chuckled. "So she isn't speaking."

"She knows I was sick earlier." I sighed. "I have bad anxiety I told you that I think and sometimes I can't really get out of bed everyday."

"You're out now." Zach smiled. "I was going to come by and see you but you didn't open."

"I slowly through out the day do better." I smiled.

"That's good has anyone gotten you dino nuggets yet." Zach asked.

"Sadly no I put them on the list but they won't get it and I don't like the grocery stores and one day they will make me graduate to chicken fingers or chicken tenders whatever." I mumbled.

"Hmm." Zach mumbled.

"What." I asked.

"Sounds like you're getting bullied." Zach chuckled.

"Stop or i actually will start saying that." I laughed.