30

Liked by whydontwemusic and others

Imzachherron: 1 year with this beautiful girl and I have an entirely different aspect on life and how I should spend my time. I can't wait to see what our future holds for us. It felt like yesterday when we first met and I couldn't let her go. I've spent every day for the past year loving her and waking up next her making sure she had everything she needed. I can't wait to do it for the rest of my life. It's hard put your finger on it at first of why you love someone but I know what it is. Some people have a fire in them that gives them the extra boost of talent or love but Mac just has a smile that makes you warm inside. Being with one of the most kind and considerate person makes you think back to reality on some things. We spend so much time searching for the one that when you finally stop and let life take its course sometimes it just hits you in the face. Sometimes literally even if you didn't mean to. One long adventure ahead of us and not enough time to do it. But I'll make it happen.

Jackaverymusic: He really liked it and put a ring on it😳 love you bro😅
Macmusic: 🥺 I cant wait.

Load more comments

Liked by imzachherron and others

Macmusic: Words can't express how much I love you. Being carried to bed every night waking up to you next to me and feeling safe makes me warm. Having you there to hold me when I've had a bad day you literally saved my life because my excitement couldn't wait. We match on an entirely different level. It's always been hard for me to click with someone but it's like since the first day I've met you I've not only clicked but I've entered a whole new life. There is no doubt about it that I wouldn't be here without you and I'm so thankful for that. When I'm with you there isn't a dull moment I'm always happy and I always feel alive. One day we will have the family we want in the house on the hill maybe not Beverly Hills but it doesn't matter as long as your heart is in it.

Comments disabled

"Why'd you disable the comments on your post." Zach asked and I shrugged.

"I get more hate than you and announcing our engagement will get me more hate." I mumbled. "And I really don't like when people rain on my parade actually our parade it's not fair."

"I know." Zach sighed and sat down beside me on the sand.

"It's beautiful." I smiled while looking at him.

"You." Zach asked.

"The ring." I chuckled. "I love it."

"I'm glad." Zach smiled.

"You went through my Pinterest didn't you." I asked.

"Oh yeah." He chuckled and I laid my head on his shoulder. "I love you Mac."

"I love you too Zachary." I smiled.

"Okay okay enough with the whole Zachary thing my mom does that when I'm in trouble and you're making me nervous." Zach chuckled.

"Well I'm calling you Zachary so get used to it." I chuckled and looked up at him.

"You are so lucky I love you." Zach chuckled and pecked my lips.

"How lucky." I asked.

"So lucky you'll let me get lucky tonight." Zach asked with a smile.

"Only because I love you." I chuckled.