17

"Did you and Zach have sex at the party." Corbyn asked as I waxed my board.

"No." I stated.

"You can tell me I won't get mad." Corbyn chuckled.

"I'm telling the truth we didn't do anything except get high and watch the Simpsons." I chuckled.

"Promise." Corbyn asked and I nodded.

"Did he say we did." I asked.

"No you two just disappeared so I figured you two got together finally." Corbyn chuckled.

"He won't ask me out we go on dates and I'm waiting to be asked out but he never does." I sighed.

"Do you want me to knock some sense into him." Corbyn asked and I giggled.

"Please don't I want it to be because of us." I stated. "Not because of you or the other guys."

"Okay." Corbyn sighed. "I just want you two together already."

"It might happen it might not Corbyn we just have to wait." I chuckled.

"I'm tired of waiting why don't you make the first move." Corbyn stated.

"I don't want to be the one getting rejected-."

"Are you kidding me Mac there is no way in hell he is going to reject you you're hot and talented and I mean you're already passed the best friend strange now you two are just friend zoning each other." Corbyn exclaimed.

"Damnit Corbyn what do you want me to do." I yell and close my eyes. "Sorry I'm sorry."

"Are you okay." Corbyn asked. "Zach told me you snap at him all the time recently."

"Yeah because I'm stressed and people keep pushing shit on me." I stated. "What if I don't want a relationship, what if I'm tired of performing huh what if I just wanted to stay here in la and work huh ever think about that because ever since you came back into my life you started pushing shit on me that I'm not ready for."

"Mac I'm sorry I didn't know." Corbyn sighed.

"Because you didn't ask-nobody ever asked what I want I don't want to be famous I don't want tour the world I want to travel it and as for singing I told you I didn't want to do it but I was like what the hell why not have a little fun I regret that shit so damn much because now I can't do anything without being in the spot I have mobs of fans coming by all the time I'm tired Corbyn and I'm done." I explained.

"You can't stop singing-."

"Watch me." I stated.