12

Liked by whydontwemusic and others

Macmusic: Today marks one year today without you. I love and miss you so much mom. You're my best friend and I wish you could see what this year had brought me.

Comments disabled

"You didn't tell me you and you mom are literal twins." Zach chuckled while showing me my insta post.

"Yeah." I chuckled. "This year is going to be different."

"You're finally signed to a label and making music." Zach smiled. "You're going places Mac."

"Yeah." I mumbled and laid my head on his shoulder.

"Let me take you on a date tonight we're in Paris the most romantic cities I'm pretty sure ever and there's this beautiful restaurant that I think you'd enjoy and yes they have chicken fingers." Zach chuckled.

"Okay." I smiled and lifted my head and looked at him.

"You're really pretty." Zach smiled.

"Thank you." I smiled. "Since when are you so sweet."

"I've always been sweet." Zach smiled and pulled my legs into his lap. I smiled and laid my head on his chest. He put his arms around me and played with my hair.

Later that day

"Hey come on in and out." Corbyn stated from in front of me. "I need to know what you need okay."

"Blue bottle two pills." I mumbled. I took a deep breath in through my nose and out through my mouth. Corbyn grabbed the bottle from my bag and handed me the pills. I took them with water and Percy placed her head in my lap. I placed my hand on top of her head and heard the bus door open.

"Hey we're- woah what happened." Zach asked.

"She's having a panic attack." Corbyn stated and I closed my eyes. "Shh."

'Honey it's okay' Mom whispered.

'I can't feel you' I whispered.

'I know but it's okay don't panic' mom whispered.

'Why are you whispering' I asked.

'To calm you' she smiled. 'And it worked'

'Thank you' I smiled and looked at her. 'I'm supposed to go on a date tonight'

'I don't think it's happening anymore look at him' mom sighed while looking at Zach. I moved my head to look at him. He was by my side holding my hand and searching my face for emotion. 'He worries that's good he's not going to take you out tonight'

'I know' I sighed.

'I'm so proud of you Mac' mom smiled. 'I wish I could celebrate with you'

'You're always by my side' I smiled.

'That I am now get back to them'

'I love you' I smiled.

'I love you too babygirl' mom smiled.

I opened my eyes and looked at the guys and smiled softly.

"I'm fine." I sighed. "Just tired."

"You scared the shit out of us." Jonah sighed. I placed my hand on Zach's neck and rubbed my thumb over his cheek.

"I'm fine Zach." I chuckled softly.

"I know I'm just worried this whole tour thing and performing is taking a toll on you." Zach sighed.

"I'm living aren't I." I smiled. Zach nodded and sat on the floor.

"We'll give you two a minute." Corbyn stated and nodded the guys to the back room. They all walked back there and closed the door.

"Are we pushing you to much." Zach asked. I nodded Percy to move and I sat on the floor beside him.

"No." I stated. "I'm pushing myself to hard."

"What do you mean." Zach asked.

"Don't tell the rest of the guys okay." I stated.

"Okay."

"Every time I see my mom it-."

'Don't tell him' mom stated. 'He's not going to take it well'

'Mom I have to' I stated.

'He's going to tell the others'

'He needs to know' I stated.

"Every time I see my mom it takes a toll on me I get weaker and I'm not going what I'm supposed to anymore when I see her I'm supposed to take a  break and I'm not doing that and then the days that I can't get out of bed is because I see my mom multiple times." I explained. "I'm not supposed to see her everyday."

"Then why do you hurt yourself to see someone." Zach asked.

"She's my mom." I sighed and looked at him.

"Let her go I know it's hard but with your past health and stuff going on now I think it's time to stop and move forward." Zach explained.

'He's trying time take your away from me Mac please don't go' mom pleaded.

"What's happening." Zach asked and a tear rolled down my face. "Mac tell me what's happening."

"She doesn't want me to stop." I whispered.

"Then it's not your mom Mac a mother would want her child to be safe and this isn't safe." Zach explained and I sighed. "Come on you need to stop trying."