11

I leaned against the the wall back stage and closed my eyes. I tried to black out the noises but I couldn't. I sighed and rubbed my temples and looked down the hall to the guys. I walked over to them and Corbyn put his arm around my shoulders.

"You're gonna do great." Corbyn smiled.

"Yeah the pole on insta shows that more people know your songs than you think." Zach smiled. "And you look great."

"And we have big plans for you." Jonah smiled.

"Thanks." I smiled and looked up at Corbyn. "I need the quietest room possible."

"Okay." Corbyn smiled and nodded me down the hallway. We started walking and Corbyn took a deep breath. "I think you and Zach would be a really cute couple and you should give him a chance."

"It hasn't been long since I broke up with Matt." I stated.

"You and Matt lived together for a year and you two never done anything at all so what I'm hearing is you two were basically friends." Corbyn explained. "And you aren't heartbroken you haven't cried over him I don't think."

"Yeah because we're still friends and talk all the time." I chuckled.

"Give Zach a chance I think he would make you really happy." Corbyn chuckled.

"He hasn't made a move." I mumbled.

"And he won't if you don't seem interested." Corbyn stated.

"Yeah." I mumbled.

"Can you touch your mom when you meditate." Corbyn asked.

"No I can't even see her anymore or now that we are Europe I mean I can't see her it's only when the tide is low and I'm at the cliffs or the store somewhere with her strong energy you know." I explained. "I can touch her there."

"I'm sorry I didn't put any effort into finding you." Corbyn stated.

"It's fine I mean I forgot what you looked like if I'm being honest." I chuckled. "But I never forgot that you were my first kiss."

"And you can't tell Zach that it'll hurt his feeling." Corbyn stated.

"I know and I won't that's our secret." I chuckled. "Am I weird."

"No-."

"Tell me if I weird the guys out I'm being serious I get that it's super weird to be able to see dead people am I weirding the guys out." I asked.

"Sometimes." Corbyn stated. "But it's only because they don't know that about you."

"Should I tell them." I asked.

"That's up to you." Corbyn stated.

"Daniel thinks I'm more weird than the others like I'm holding on to false hope." I asked.

"A little yes." Corbyn chuckled. "But I think if it was me I would tell them that you're a medium and can see the dead but mostly only when you practice seeing them."

"Yeah." I whispered.

Later that night

"I have to have connection to the person." I explained. "Either I'm related or I have something of theirs."

"I wish I could see dead people." Jack chuckled. "Like I would have some words with a lot of people."

"It's not always as fun as you think try buying antique jewelry and an old woman pops up out of no were." I chuckled. "Scared the crap out of me I thought she was breaking in."

"And old woman." Jack asked.

"Not like super old and it's not impossible." I chuckled.