9

"Come on come with us you don't have to perform but I've heard your voice and it's beautiful." Zach smiled.

"I don't know." I whispered. Zach sighed and leaned onto the counter. "I've seen the crowds you perform for and I don't have followers-."

"But your songs have millions of views and listens come on you might enjoy it." Zach smiled.

"I don't want to get up on stage and be embarrassed because that is what will happen I'll get up on stage start singing forget lyrics or people don't know the songs." I explained.

"What will make you get up on stage." Zach asked. I sighed and looked down at my hands then up at the wall. I stared at the pictures and came across the one from summer with me and my mom singing.

"I have to go talk to someone I'll tell you later." I stated and got down from the counter.

"You have to work." Zach chuckled.

"That's the great part about owning my own store I can close when its early and dead." I chuckled and turned the lights off.

At the beach

I sat in the low tide and listened for the waves to calm down which they did after about five minutes. I placed my hands in the water and smiled. I leaned my head back and took a deep breath.

'What's wrong honey' mom asked.

'Nothing' I smiled and looked at her. 'Will you come travel the world with me'

'You know I'll follow you everywhere' mom smiled. 'What is it you need'

'I found Corbyn he's famous and he wants me to go on tour with him' I chuckled.

'That's big' she smiled.

'I know' I sighed.

'Why won't you go'

'He wants me to perform' I sighed.

'That's amazing you should go' mom chuckled.

'You'll be on stage with me right' I asked.

'I'll always be with you wherever there sand or water and sunshine I'll be by your side Mac you just have to believe' mom explained. 'Now get back to Zach'

'What' I asked confused.

'You and him are different you two don't work nearly as hard as you and Matt did' mom smiled.
'Now go to him and Corbyn it's fun watching you connect to new people and being happy and say hey to your dad for me and make sure he buys you those Dino nuggets'

'I miss you'

'There's no need to miss me when I'm with you now go home and tell those boys that yuh are going on tour' mom smiled. 'Never stop talking to me I've missed you these past few days'

'Me too' I whispered.