42

"Is it weird having sex with one arm." Gabbie asked.
"Is that a bad thing to ask I'm still-."

"It's a little weird and same with cuddling people say that someone with one arm is better and cuddling but we aren't ill never know the feeling of wrapping my arms around my baby or Zach or anybody for that matter and it sucks because I used to give like the best hugs and now my kids will never know." I explained.

"So are you pregnant or just giving it another shot." Gabbie asked.

"I haven't told Zach yet but I'm pregnant." I chuckled. "I haven't told him because I want to wait a few more days and take another test to know for sure."

"Good." Gabbie smiled. "Another weird question can I touch it."

"My numb." I asked and she nodded.

"Told you it was weird." Gabbie mumbled.

"Go ahead." I chuckled and she touched my numb.

"Why is it more squishy than a regular arm." She asked. "And does it hurt."

"Doesn't hurts and it's just muscle and tissue and scarring." I stated.

"At least come stand or sit in the water with me." Gabbie stated. I sighed and looked at the water and nodded. She smiled and helped me up and we walked to the water.

"I want to try something I did in Hawaii." I stated.

"And what's that." She asked.

"I want to try and have you see my mom with me." I smiled and she nodded. I grabbed her hand and placed it on my shoulder and placed my hand on top of the water. "Just deep breaths and imagine it."

"Got it." Gabbie smiled.

"I saw it." Mom stated.

"Oh my god." Gabbie whispered.

"I want you to surf." Mom stated. "You need to after that little boy is born."

"Boy." Gabbie asked. "Yes."

"You're shocked." I asked.

"Shocked is under kill." Gabbie sighed.

"An arm is just an arm." Mom stated.

"Also needed to surf." I stated.

"No it's not." Gabbie and mom stated.

"We used to watch movies when you were little and you would dream of being the girl with one arm and still surfing." Mom explained.

"That was before life happened." I stated.

"Life moves on." Mom stated. "Who's going to teach your kids to surf."

"Me." I stated. "And Gabbie."

"It's not the same if you aren't in the water." Mom stated.