35

Gabbie and I were on Zach's computer in my room shopping for more pots and pans and waffle irons stuff for the kitchen and the babies room. Lav was climbing on Percy and they were both loving every second of it. Percy loves babies especially when they lay on her. I guess it's some kind of security knowing that she's keeping Lav safe.

"Okay so we are going with the black matte crib and changing station and dresser right." Gabbie asked and I nodded.

"Zach is gonna be pissed." I chuckled.

"No he won't." Gabbie smiled. I heard the stairs creak but ignored it thinking the house was settling. Gabbie and I both jumped hearing the door open. I jumped up from the chair and ran to Zach wrapping my arms around his neck and laying my head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arms around my waist and laid his head on mine.

"I missed you." Zach chuckled.

"She missed you more." Gabbie chuckled. Gabbie got up from the chair and grabbed Lav. "I will give you two time alone but we have more business to attend to later Zach do not be surprised when you wake up with both of us in bed."

"Got it." Zach chuckled and Gabbie walked out of the room closing the door behind her. Zach pulled away from me and placed his hand on my stomach. "Our baby boy."

"You've missed a lot." I chuckled.

"Did Gabbie really move in." Zach asked.

"I'm not sure." I chuckled and Zach placed his forehead on mine and pressed his lips on mine. "I really did miss you and I was so mad when I found out you got me pregnant and I only had Gabbie with me."

"I'm sorry." Zach whispered. "I didn't mean to."

"I know." I smiled and pecked his lips. "I love you and if I go into labor and Gabbie is the one here and not you we will have big problems."

"We both know that she's going to be in that room before me and she bite my head off if she isn't." Zach chuckled.

"She knows that you should be there." I chuckled. "We were shopping."

"Really." Zach asked.

"Yes but it's for the baby." I chuckled.

"I can tell by everything downstairs." Zach sighed. "Isn't half of this what the baby shower is for."

"Yes but some of this stuff I just want it to be stuff that I chose." I mumbled. "And the one person I really want to be there is -."

"Your mom I know." Zach whispered.

"I have a middle name for the baby." I stated.

"Okay what is it." Zach asked and sat on the bed.

"My moms name was Theo and I want to name him Theodore Herron I haven't thought of a first name I thought you could do that." I chuckled.

"I've been thinking and-."

"Nope we are waiting okay until you are sober for names because you said you would name your kid Berry after the flash." I stated.

"Fine I'm sleeping then." Zach stated and climbed on the bed and got under the covers. "You and Gabbie dont wake me up."

"Okay." I chuckled. "Matt is gay."

"Matt the ex." Zach asked.

"Yes." I chuckled.

"Good another guy I don't have to worry about trying to get with you." Zach chuckled and turned away from the window and looked at me.

"So I can come back now." Gabbie asked while poking her head through the door.

"Yeah." Zach chuckled.

"You will not name my nephew Berry either." Gabbie stated and sat down in front of the computer again. "We will have big problems."

"Got it." Zach laughed and I sat beside Gabbie. "You two can still fit in the chair how."

"We are flexible." Gabbie chuckled.

"Well yeah but still what does that have to do with sitting in a chair." Zach asked.

"We can move certain ways and mold together like one." I chuckled and Zach laughed. "What."

"Is Percy okay with Lav climbing on her." Zach asked.

"Yeah." I chuckled. "She trained you deal with kids to comfort each other and protect Lav is happy and that makes Percy happy."

"Got it." Zach chuckled.