22

Zach POV

"You're moving in after a month that's a big step." Corbyn chuckled.

"I know but I think we're ready." I chuckled.

"I know that chuckle." Corbyn stated.

"What are you talking about." I asked while unhooking my gaming systems.

"You are taking her chuckle." Corbyn stated.

"What no I'm not." I laughed.

"You're totally turning into her." Corbyn stated.

"No I'm not." I smiled.

"Mmhm." Corbyn mumbled.

"What now." I asked.

"Are in love with her-."

"You are just full of questions today." I laughed.

"You are." Corbyn chuckled. "That's good she deserves someone to make her happy."

"I don't know if I'm in love with her yet or not." I mumbled.

"What's the first thing in your mind when you wake up." Corbyn asked. "Other than food."

"Mac." I whispered and stopped what I was doing.

"And when you go to bed." Corbyn asked.

"Mac." I mumbled.

"What comes to your mind randomly throughout the day with no reason why." Corbyn asked.

"Mac."

"And when you get those random thoughts throughout the day who is about." Corbyn asked.

"Mac."

"Does she make your heart flutter when she walks in a room." Corbyn asked.

"Yeah." I chuckled.

"And when you randomly think about her not meaning to does it make you smile." Corbyn asked.

"Yeah." I whispered and stared at the wall.

"That my friend is a thing I like to call love falling head over heels for someone and being blinded by it." Corbyn chuckled.

"Do I tell her." I asked and looked at Corbyn.

"Not just yet because she won't say it back." Corbyn smiled. "But one day soon."

"Can you help me get this down to my car." I asked trying to change the subject when the rest of the guys came back up to my room.

"Is she gonna let you set this up in one of her like 10 bedrooms isn't she loaded or something." Jack asked.

"Kinda it used to be her great great grandmothers house then her great grandmothers place who fixed it then her grandmother who not only made updates to everything but added on to the house and then it was her dads and now I'm guessing it's hers." Corbyn explained. "Has she heard from her dad."

"Unless she has talked to him while I'm asleep or something no she hasn't heard from him and nobody has showed up with bad news." I explained.

"Fuck." Corbyn mumbled. "Would you be mad if I totally ditched helping you move to go find him because I know where he is."

"As Long as she talks to him soon no." I mumbled and corbyn smiled.

"I'll see you later." Corbyn smiled and walked out of my room.