21

"You haven't went in the water in forever what's up." Zach asked as I stood in the dry sand and looked at the sun rise.

"It's to dangerous." I sighed. "The waves are way to big."

"Now I'm no expert on you but I remember a time when you went out in the middle of a thunderstorm." Zach chuckled and I sighed while looking up at him. "you love that water rain or shine."

"I know." I whispered and wrapped my arms around his waist and laid my head on his chest.

"Do I get a reason." Zach asked.

"I'm just not feeling it recently." I sighed. "I'll get out there soon though."

"Good." Zach whispered and kissed the top of my head. "Let's go in it's cold."

"Okay." I whispered and we went inside.

Later that day

"I'm not sure if I should be happy or sad." I chuckled while looking at Zach's phone.

"About." Zach yawned and locked his phone.

"That you're telling Corbyn about me." I chuckled.

"All good things he just wanted to check up on you." Zach smiled and I nodded.

"You can tell me the truth." I sighed. "You're telling him I'm going down a twisted spiral of depression and-."

"I'm not telling him about anything other than that I am keeping you happy." Zach chuckled.

"You mean fed." I asked.

"If that's what it takes to keep you happy." Zach chuckled and pecked my lips.

"I know you get bored just watching Netflix all day I'm fine to be left alone you can bring your pc or Xbox or whatever to keep you occupied if you want to stay." I chuckled. "Even though I'm not quite sure why you're staying so long."

"Because you're my girlfriend and I want to be with you." Zach smiled.

"We all know I'm on psycho watch-."

"You're not on whatever watch." Zach chuckled. "Do you want me to leave or something are you getting tired of me."

"No no I'm glad you're staying I just want to know if I should get you a key made or not." I chuckled.

"What." Zach asked.

"You have half of your clothes here I just want to know if you're slowly moving in or what." I smiled.

"Depending on you." Zach smiled. "Do you want me to move in."

"I would miss you if you left." I chuckled and he raised eyebrows. "What."

"Is that a yes or no." Zach asked.

"Yeah I want you to move in." I smiled and he pressed his lips on mine.