37

"What's happening why isn't the baby crying." I asked while looking up at Zach.

"The baby stopped breathing we are trying to resuscitate him okay just stay calm." A nurse stated.

Zach's POV

"Where is Gabbie." I asked while walking into the waiting room.

"What happened is everything okay." Corbyn asked.

"Where's Gabbie Mac needs Gabbie." I stated.

"She's in the bathroom is everything okay." Corbyn asked. I stopped and looked at him and tears fell down my face.

"No." I mumbled and Corbyn wrapped his arms around me.

"Zach what happened." Gabbie asked while walking out of the bathroom.

"The baby stopped breathing and they couldn't save him." I mumbled.

"Oh my god." Gabbie whispered and walked down the hall.

"I'm sorry Zach." Corbyn whispered and the rest of the guys hugged me.

"Why my baby." I mumbled.

"Stuff happens Zach." Jack whispered. "I'm so sorry Zach."

Macs POV

"I was so excited." I cried in Gabbie's chest as she rocked me back and forth.

"I know." Gabbie whispered and stroked my hair laying her head on mine.

"Why me." I asked. "Why my baby."

"I'm not sure." Gabbie whispered.

"I was going to take him around the world following his dad on tour spending every moment with him giving him the life he deserves he was going to be Lavs best friend I really really wanted this more than I thought." I explained and Gabbie held me tighter.

"You can always try again." Gabbie whispered. "It won't change that you lost him but there is still hope for the future."

"I know." I whispered.

Zach's POV

"Have you told anyone else other than us." Daniel asked and I shook my head no.

"I'm going to but it's so damn frustrating we put in so much work into all of this and just like that he's gone she spent day in and day out with Gabbie making sure the baby was healthy and we had everything we needed and we had him for a few minutes now he's gone we were ready we were more than ready for this baby and now we have to move past it." I explained. "I don't get it I don't understand how one day the baby is here and the next it isn't."

"I dunno fuck if that happened with Lav I don't know what would have happened with me and Gabbie." Jack mumbled. "It's scary to think about."

"I can't imagine what they're feeling in there." Corbyn stated.

"The baby is just as much as Gabbie's as Mac and I, I mean Gabbie was there when Mac took the test she was there for the first 5 ultrasounds she was there for the gender she was there for shit I should have been." I explained growing more frustrated. "I shouldn't have missed that shit guys this isn't okay I missed half of her pregnancy I should have been here if I was here it would probably be me in that room instead of Gabbie but fucking tour runs my life now I shouldn't have to sacrifice my family for tours I missed shit I shouldn't have I was gonna be a dad guys and I missed the most important part."