26

Liked by limelight and others

Exposingwdwcouple: Mac teaching Zach how to surf in Gabbie's new YouTube video. Honestly they look so happy and I really hope they are either together finally you working on getting together.

Comments disabled

I was laying in bed reading my book hearing the guys yell at the tv while watching football. I read the same line ten times before I finally gave up. I marked my spot in the book and closed it placing it on the table beside me. I climbed out of bed and walked over to the window watching the clouds roll in and the sky darken. I groaned and walked out of our room and walked downstairs.

"Were you asleep." Jonah asked and I shook my head no while standing in front of Jack who was beside Zach.

"I can't see-."

"Jack move." Zach laughed.

"Oh." Jack chuckled and moved over and I sat beside Zach.  Zach placed his hand on my thigh and pulled my legs in his lap. He put his arm around my shoulders and I laid my head on his chest while closing my eyes.

Later that night

"Later bro." Zach chuckled while saying bye to Jack who was of course the last to leave. I love Jack I do but he steals my boyfriend like everyday to play call of duty or fortnite and it's not fair.

"I have a question." I chuckled from the couch.

"I have an answer maybe." Zach chuckled and I nodded.

"What is your favorite kind of weather and are you going to play video games all night." I asked.

"Well I like when it's snowy so LA kinda sucks and I know you don't like storms so no I'm not playing video games all night." Zach chuckled and I nodded. He walked over to the couch and climbed on the couch and hovered over me.

"Yes." I asked while holding his hands.

"You're so pretty." Zach whispered.

"Am I now." I asked.

"Yes you are very pretty." Zach smiled and pressed his lips on mine.

Corbyn's POV

"Do you they'll get married." Jonah asked as we drove down the road.

"Zach and Mac." I asked.

"Yes." Jonah chuckled.

"I'm not sure I just know I really don't want them to break up because then I'll be pissed at both of them." I sighed.

"I think they will." Jonah chuckled.

"I hope so because Zach makes her really happy." I sighed.

"You say that like it's a bad thing." Jonah sighed.

"I used to have a thing for Mac and I've seen her at her breaking point and there is the smallest chance that she gets sick again she needs someone there and I'm not sure if Zach is the person for that because he doesn't handle things like that good." I explained.

"Did she have a thing for you to." Jonah asked.

"Yeah I used take her on dates we never dated but I used to take her out make her feel special and I made love like a fairytale at the time I had a huge crush on her even though I was in high school and she was in middle school I think I would hope that one day nobody would go the extra step with her and she would come to me but now Zach is going that extra step and I'm so happy for them it kinda puts a damper on me and Christina because we can't be together like are together." I explained. "And then on her 14th birthday I'm pretty sure I kissed her goodbye because she was leaving."

"Does Zach know."

"I don't think so." I mumbled. "I bet she told him about the dates but not that I kissed her or that I liked her."