13

"Stop it or we will yell in your ear." Corbyn stated and I opened my eyes.

"She was trying-."

"I don't care Mac you should have told us it was hurting you." Corbyn stated and I sighed.

"I liked seeing her." I whispered.

"It wasn't her Mac." Zach sighed and sat down beside me. I sighed and laid my head back on the bed.

"I know." I whispered and looked at my hands.

'Don't listen to them-'

"I can't stop." I stated. "Even when I don't try now all I can do is think and it gets inside my head."

"It." Corbyn asked.

"You guys are right whatever it is isn't my mom my mom would make me stop seeing her." I stated. "But it happens when I least expect it to now it follows me on stage and I gave it that power thinking it was my mom."

'You don't mean it princess-'

'My mom never called me princess or baby girl'

"Mac come back to us." Corbyn stated.

"I see it in my dreams and on stage when I'm performing." I stated and looked at him. "It's everywhere."

"You can't ignore it." Zach asked and I looked at him.

"No." I whispered. "I was gonna get a flight home so I can talk to a specialist."

"La." Corbyn asked.

"Hawaii." I whispered.

"That's so far away." Corbyn whispered.

"I'll be back I just can't like right now it's taking so much energy to talk to you guys right now and I think I've waited to long to get help." I explained.

"Are you gonna be okay to go alone." Corbyn asked and I nodded.

"Yeah and I have Percy so I'll be fine." I chuckled.

'Don't go please let me live-'

"I need fresh air." I mumbled and stood up and walked out of the hotel room.

'Don't leave me Mac'

'Please don't go stay we can have fun please'

'I need you to stay with me talk to me'

'Just shut up' I stated. 'Please just stop'

Later that day

"Hey hey it's okay I got you." Zach whispered and pulled me closer to him.

"I'm not a crazy person I promise." I whispered.

"I know." Zach chuckled. "I'll take you on that date when you don't see ghosts."

"Don't make fun of me." I mumbled and laid my head on his chest.

"I'm not." Zach chuckled and kissed the top of my head. "I promise I'm not."

'Don't let him lie to you Mac you're better that him'

'Shut up' I mumbled. 'Tell me who the hell you are since you aren't really my mom'

'My name is Julie'

'Go away please I just wanted my mom and you took that away from me I just needed my mommy and you hid behind her like a sick joke' I yelled.

"Hey you're breathing heavy again Mac." Zach stated and I sighed.