8

"You sure about this." Matt asked and I nodded. "I trust you-."

"And I trust you but I don't like long distance I love you and you'll always be my best friend but after college you'll travel the world you won't be la bound and you'll be free you should be able to travel the world and be with whoever you want to be with." I explained. "You're going to do big things."

"Okay." Matt whispered and kissed my forehead and smiled. "I'll always love you."

"I'll love you too." I smiled. "And I better know before anyone if you get married."

"Same with you." Matt smiled.

Later that day

"I taught her how to play." Corbyn laughed as I strummed on the ukulele.

"Don't lie." I smiled. "My mom taught me."

"But I was teaching you first." Corbyn chuckled.

"Whatever you say Besson." I chuckled.

"Do you have to close the shop in the winter." Zach asked and I nodded.

"Yeah well I don't have to but it pretty much turns into a ghost town after October but I open back up in March when it still kinda is a ghost town." I chuckled.

"You thinking what I'm thinking." Corbyn asked while looking at the guys.

"I know I'm not." I chuckled.

"Shh band meeting in the kitchen." Corbyn stayed while standing up and grabbing Jack and Jonah and those two grabbed Daniel and Zach. I laughed softly and sat there by myself while they were whispering in the kitchen. I saw Jack poke his head out and then went back to the guys. I laughed and pulled my hair up because it was getting hot.

I sat there and sat there and sat there for a good fifteen minutes. I heard the guys whispering but I couldn't hear what they were saying. My eyes drifted around the room and landed on a specific picture. It was a picture of all the guys. I smiled and heard their footsteps. I sighed and looked at them.

"Can I know what you guys were talking about." I asked.

"Do you want to be our opening act on tour." Corbyn asked.

"Corbyn you know I don't sing." I chuckled.

"We all know that's-."

"In front of people." I stated and he sighed.

"Come on you're an amazing singer and I know you want to put more of your music out." Corbyn stated.

"More." Jonah asked confused.

"I have like five songs out." I mumbled. "But nobody knows it me and I want to keep it that way."

"Come on Mac." Corbyn whispered while squatting down in front of me. "You love singing-."

"Corbyn I haven't sung in front of a crowd since before my mom passed and she was with me." I stated and he sighed.