Ten

" You are insane!" Tom smirked at me " You still believe me mad, yet you know only my dumb down version of my plan". " Do not talk to me again, do not touch me again. Just leave me alone!" I shouted before taking off and running down the halls of Hogwarts, I ran all the way to the Gryffindor only to be pulled back and into the bathrooms on the floor below. I froze as I turned to see Jason " What are you doing? let go of me" " You refuse our Lord again" " For the love of merlin, he's not a lord he's a school boy with a demented dream!" " Is that so?" I turned to see Tom come out from the darkness, surrounded by his lap dogs. I looked around panicked as I knew I was in trouble, I tried to push past Jason but he just kept me against the wall until Tom was standing directly in front of me. He grabbed my chin and snapped my head up, making me look directly in his eyes. " I was hoping I wouldn't have to come to this, but you've given me no choice my love." " Do what? Are you going to hurt me?" " Do you really think I could ever hurt you?" Tom asked me with a gentle smile " Then what are you going to do?" " Nothing bad I promise, I simply need you on my side".

I stared at him confused, his for fours face held a smug smirk as he stood perfectly straight in his Slytherin robes. " Why do you need me on your side? What power do I have that you need?" I asked causing the rest of his followers to give him a similar glance. " Well of course you have powerful magic which would be incredible useful to me, but as I said before you are to be my bride when we leave this pathetic school, I'll have the most powerful heirs in the world who will carry on my will". My eyes shot open and I could feel my stomach turning " You want me to give you children?" " Why of course, what else are woman for?" He chuckled " I do mean it when I said I love you my dear Odette but that love is no where near as strong as my desire for power. Though I can not just leave you behind so you will join me instead". He grabs my left arm and points his wand at it and grins as tears pour down my cheeks as the burning sensation in my arm feels like it's going deep into my skin.

Finally he pulls his wand away and I look down to see a mark on my skin, a skull with a snake coming out of its mouth. I look up at Tom confused " Welcome to the death eaters my love, now don't worry this next part won't hurt" he said as he towered over me, he grabbed my mouth and held it open while he poured a dark purple mixture into my mouth, I swallowed hard as I couldn't breath and he smiled at me. " What?" " It's a little mixture I made up myself, it forces people's dark sides to come through. Obviously I can't give you a stronger dose to bring out your true evil but the amount I gave you there should be enough to bring out a small part of your darker side. For now" he grinned down at me as he waited for it to kick in.

I felt nothing for a while but suddenly felt sick, I grabbed my stomach and my head as it felt it was pounding. I could feel this thing over taking me, pushing my happy memories to the back of my head and forcing bad ones forward. I felt angry and mad as my dark side seemed to rush to the forefront without any hesitation. I felt my eyes roll as it finally went away and I stood up and looked at Tom, who was staring at me with a satisfied smirk. " Tell me Odette, how do you feel?" " I feel wonderful" I smiled at him " And my plan?" " Is an incredible one" I put my hand on his chest " One I can't wait to put into motion once we're out of this pathetic school" I spat. " That's my girl" he smiled at me " Now tell me my love, what are you?" " I'm your devoted death eater, and your love who will gladly marry you and give you heirs to rule along side you" " Good girl, now off to bed and do your homework, can't have you slipping in your grades my sweet, and remember don't tell anyone about what happened tonight". " Of course not my love" I smiled before giving him a kiss before running back to my common room and finishing my homework.

The next morning I sat at the Gryffindor table and ate my breakfast silently. I jumped when Sirius sat beside me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder " Good morning Odette" " Morning Sirius" " You look tired, did you get much sleep last night?" " Not much no, I was up late finishing my homework" " That's because you ran off somewhere after dinner for ages" Lily said. " Where did you go?" Molly asked " Tom left a note in my potions book asking to meet me so I did" " And?" " We're back together" " Again? Why can't you see how bad he is for you?" Remus said and I turned my head away " He isn't bad for me" " Yes he is, he mentally abuses you!" Sirius said as he grabbed my arms, making my left one burn. I let out a small Yelp as Sirius looked at my arms, " Did you hurt you?" He asked me with a very serious expression on his face. " Of course not, Tom loves me he'd never hurt me" " Then show me your arms" " No" I said as I turned away from him, only for Sirius to grab my shoulders and stare into my eyes " You are my best friend Odette, we tell each other everything, you can trust me. If he's hurting you I'll protect you, just tell me the truth".

" Excuse me would you mind taking your hands off of my lady" I turned to see Tom and I smiled " Tom" I said in a dreamy tone. Lily stood up " Did he give you a potion?" " What?" " The tone of her voice and her smile when she saw him, he gave her a love potion". Tom laughed " Oh believe me I'd never touch those things let alone give one to somebody else. I am a child born from a love potion so I know the conciqunces. Now if you'll excuse us". Tom takes my hand and takes me away from my friends and over to his table. " What is Odette doing at our table?" Snape asked " Ah yes, you couldn't attend the merging last night Snape. I gave Odette the dark mark as well as a potion that brought a small fragment of her darker side out. She's just like us now" he smiled at me but I couldn't help but notice the worried look Snape gave me " How did you conjure up suh a potion? It's magnificent" Snape sounded amazed " Oh don't worry Snaps, I'll show you some time for now I'm just happy she's finally on my side".