Busted(Part 2)

Author's Note~

Here's the last part of this story! And the ending wasn't supposed to be like that but I don't know what got into me haha! And don't judge me for it, I'm still learning how to write scenes like that HAHAHHA

Anyways hope you like this one!

~~~~~~~

"You look quiet upset Wangji. Did something happen?" Lan Xichen said to his brother when they closed the door and started heading towards the living room where Lan Wangji is being summoned. The younger just shook his head so Lan Xichen didn't say anything more. He knows his brother and he can tell that he clearly didn't wanna discuss it so he dropped the topic. But he has a feeling that Wei Wuxian is involved, since nobody and no one can make him like this.

They then reached the living room where Wei Wuxian's family, except Jiang Cheng who is still in the bedroom with Wei Wuxian, are comfortably seating in the sectional sofas. They smiled at them when they saw them approach.

"Mister Jiang, Madam Yu, Ms.Jiang." Lan Wangji politely greet them with a bow.

"No need for formalities Wangji."  Jiang Fangmien told him.

"You can just call me Shijie!" Jiang Yanli  winked at him. She giggled when she saw the surprise and shy face of the younger Jade.

"We called you here just to tell you that we are happy for you and Wuxian. I know he is in good hands with you Lan Wangji. Though it is a little disappointing we found out through this way." Yu Ziyian said to him.

"I apologize. I didn't meant for it to happen this way. "Lan Wangji bowed his head to them, showing them his sincere apology.

"Mind explaining it to us Wangji?" Lan Xichen told his brother while raising an elegant brow at him.

"I was planning to move him into a different room later when he woke up but he slept longer than I expected." He started and felt his ears heat up once more. "And Wei Ying was planning to announce our relationship at the party next week." He added and Jiang Yanli widened his eyes at that.

No wonder his brother suddenly asked him to bake! The whole family knows that Wei Wuxian's kitchen skills are a disaster. Not to mention his tolerance with spicy foods! But then, he came to her one day, asking her how to bake because he wants to help for the party next week.

"Ohh. At least we won't be having a heart attack next week when he announce it in front of everyone." They all laughed at Jiang Fangmien's comment.

They continued to talk some more, asking Wangji's study and business related things. Wangji wants to go back to the room but he knew that Wei Wuxian need to talk to his friends, probably tell them about their relationship. It was obvious that they want to know everything. And he was still a little mad him for lying, well it wasn't technically lying since he did ate something just like what he told him earlier. Lan Wangji just couldn't believe it because he was damn worried about Wei Ying earlier when he got a call!

********

"Stop avoiding the topic! Spill the tea! Since when are you and Lan Wangji dating?!" Wen Qing said to him and started hitting him with the pillow.

"Ouch! Ouch! Okay! Wait! Stop hitting me with the pillow!" Wei Wuxian replied while avoiding the pillow.

That made Wen Qing put down the pillow and sat where Lan Wangji was sitting earlier.

"Okay, so Lan Zhan and I have been dating for two years now." He confessed and made their eyes wide.

"Two years?!"They all can't believe at that.