Cuddles and Kisses

A/N: This one doesn't have a plot. Just domestic WangXian. Anyways enjoy!

~~~~~~~
Eighty-three

Eighty-four

Eighty-five

Eighty-si-

Wei Wuxian was interrupted from counting the raindrops on their window when he heard the door of their bedroom opened. He threw a smile at his boyfriend, Lan Wangji, before going back to counting, determined to finish counting to one-hundred,only to realized that he forgot what number he stopped. He pouted and then proceed to run and throw his whole body into his boyfriend. The other didn't move as he automatically opened his arms to welcome him.

"Lan Zhan you're back!" He welcomed as he wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's neck, while Lan Wangji's arms automatically hugged his waist.

"Mn."

"How's work today?" He asked as he play with his hair. Lan Wangji then burried his head on the crook of his neck before heaving a sigh. "Tiring."

"Ohh, is Xichen-ge not back yet?" He inquired and his boyfriend nod as an answer.

Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji, known as the Twin Jades of the Lans in the Business World. The two are the successors of the GusuLan Hospital Empire. The two are known not only locally but also internationally. They garnered attention when they saved their family business in the brink of bankcrupcy. They made it successful and with just a short of time, they have now seven branches along the country and two branches worldwide. Thus getting the title Twin Jades, along with their handsome faces that seemed like it was carved from the finest jades there is.

The two run the company together, attending business meetings and business trips. With their growing branches, they have to pretty much travel across the country to supervise and solve problems. But the two are based on the mainbranch of GusuLan Hospital here in the city as it is the biggest branch. And now with Lan Xichen gone to attend business trip abroad, Lan Wangji is left to handle the company alone until he returns.

And Wei Wuxian can see how tiring it is for his boyfriend. He can see the exhaustion on his face. The dark circles under his eyes, more visible with his pristine white face. He wished he could help him but business was never his forte, and will never be. So he settled to kissing him in the head to somehow relieved his exhaustion.

Hours later, Wei Wuxian is now on their bed, his laptop on his lap while scrolling through it. He heard the door of the bedroom open and he saw his boyfriend emerged. He was wearing white fitted shirt, hugging his broad chest and shoulders. It was partnered with a gray sweatpants that hugged his long legs. His hair is damped and then dark goldene eyes met his grey ones. He couldn't helped but thought that it's unfair how could Lan Wangji looked this beautiful with just that attire? He outsold every model that he have seen.

He gulped and looked away, shifting his attention back on the laptop. But he couldn't focus as Lan Wangji's face is what keeps appearing on the screen. He burried his head on the pillow and screamed, which then startled his boyfriend who quickly removed the pillow from his grip and looked at him wuth concern etched on his handsome face.

"Wei Ying, are you okay?"

His face is so near that Wei Wuxian can see the outline of his face. From those furrowed brows, his dark golden eyes staring at him worriedly, to his pointed nose, his rosy cheeks that compliments his white skin. And then those thin red lips, those delicious red lips. He gulped again, stopping the desire to kiss thise lips.

"Wei Ying." His boyfriend slightly shake his shoulder that snapped him out of his thoughts.

"Wh-what?" He stuttered and cursed himself.