Oblivious idiots~

A/N: HAPPY 2K READS! A very long update to celebrate it! Enjoy and thank you!

~~~~

The tension between them is suffocating. Their brothers, Lan Xichen and Jiang Cheng, are looking at them both. Expecting them to greet or say something to each other, but to their disbelief, no one said a word. Wei Wuxian just smiled at Lan Xichen and walked past them. He didn't even glanced at Lan Wangji.

Jiang Cheng gave an apologetic smile to the Lan brothers and run to catch up wtih his brother.

"Wei Wuxian! Wait up!"

The two stared at their retrieving figures, Wangji's eyes fixed on Wei Wuxian. Lan Xichen turned to his younger brother, "Wangji. Is-"

"Nothing." Lan Wangji cut him off and started walking away, footsteps heavy just like his heart. Xichen just sighed and followed him after.

"What was that?" Jiang Cheng demanded to Wei Wuxian when they are both on their shared bedroom in their dorm.

"What was what?" Wei Wuxian replied, both arms and legs widespread on the bed. He was staring at the ceiling, seemed to be thinking deeply.

"Why are you suddenly avoiding Lan Wangji?"

"I am not avoiding him." Wei Wuxian answered without glancing at him.

"I am not avoiding him." Jiang Cheng mocked and threw a pillow at him. Wei Wuxian gave a loud "Ouch!" because it hit his face. "You've been avoiding him for two weeks now! Everytime you see him, you just past or walk the opposite direction of him so you two won't meet!"

"Do I have to greet him everytime I see him? And it's not like he owns the Campus that I can't go anywhere freely!" Wei Wuxian defended himself.

Jianh Cheng threw another pillow at him. "Well technically he owns Cloud Recesses, as it is being run by his family." He said. "And don't play dumb with me! Everyone noticed your change of attitude towards Lan Wangji."

Wei Wuxian didn't answer him. Instead, he grabbed the pillow and stuffed his face on it before screaming. Jiang Cheng just rolled his eyes on him, not inquiring any further because he knows he'll never get a proper answer.

"I like Lan Zhan."

Jianh Cheng turned his head towards him when he heard that. "What?"

"I like-. Wait no. I LOVE Lan Zhan." Wei Wuxian declared and looked at his brother.

"And?" Jiang Cheng deadpanned.

"What do you mean 'and'?" Wei Wuxian asked, confused by his brother's reaction. He was expecting a different reaction from the man. Maybe surprised, horrified, or anything else, except him being calm.

"And so what?" Jiang Cheng frowned at him. Of course he's not surprised! Everyone practically knew how he feel about Lan Wangji except himself. He was being obvious, with the way he act around the man. How he stare at him and how his face brightens. It was painful to watch.

"You're not surprised?" Wei Wuxian sat up, eyes widening while staring at his brother.

Jianh Cheng rolled his eyes again at him and didn't answer. "Wait, don't tell me that's why you're avoiding him?!" He narrowed his eyes at him. Realization hits him as he thinks about his brother's past actions towards Lan Wangji.

Wei Wuxian avoided his eyes and did not answer. He heard his brother mutter "Wei Wuxian you idiot." under his breath.

"What do you mean?" Wei Wuxian frowned, clearly confused on his brother's words.