Possessive~

A/N: Hai! This chapter might be a little rated soo.... HAHAHHA!

I wrote this one just today so sorry it's not that satisfying. Anyways hope you still enjoy it!😊

~~~~~

Lan Wangji just want to spend the whole day with his boyfriend, with no one interrupting them. Because it's been so long that they are in each other's company. But honestly, he should've expected this already, given who his boyfriend really is. He just can't help but feel a little angry and possessive.

It was one of those times where his boyfriend is free from all his schedules. The two rarely get to bask in each other's company as Wei Wuxian is busily touring the country with his concerts. The only time that they would be together is when Lan Wangji choose to attend his concerts because he missed him so much. If allowed, he would attend each concert just to be with him. But he can't as he also have his responsibilities.

So when Wei Wuxian's management finally allowed him to rest after his tour was done, the two were happy. They decided to spent the whole time with each other and would go on dates to make up for the times they were away from each other.

Wei Wuxian, one of the biggest idol in China. He debuted as a solo artist five years ago, and soar into popularity when he released hia hitsong, Qu Jin Chen Qing. It immediately captured tha public's interest and topped several charts. It became popular and was soon heard everywhere. Wei Wuxian became popular especially to the teenagers. Soon they formed a fanbase and called his fandom "Wifi."

Lan Wangji is the current CEO of the Lan Empire, the mutimillion dollar company and the biggest in the country. He inherited it when his brother stepped down and decided to be a model instead. He accepted of course, as he would rather run it than anyone. His parents have worked hard for this afterall.

The two of them have been in a relationship for two years now. They got to know each other through Wangji's brother, Lan Xichen. He became their matchmaker and Wangji was thankful to him for that. Wei Wuxian was the best thing that happened to him. His bright smile and laughter that Wangji loved so much.

They started through texting at first, and then progressed to calling each other occassionally. After a while, they became closer as days passed by. They would tell each other how their day went, Wei Wuxian doing much of the talking sometimes, and Lan Wangji would just answer him with a "Mn." and would share too. Then, they started sharing personal informations to each other.

As their friendship deepens, they even video call each other now. It was awkward at first, but  they get comfortable to each other not long. Somehow, it became a routine for them to video call each other when Wei Wuxian is done with his schedules. He would babble and complain how tiring it is. But then would smile brightly after and tell him that he loved what he was doing. To be able to sing and perform, it was his dream he told him.

Lan Wangji was schocked when the other bravely asked him to attend his concert. Honestly, it was the first time the two would see each other in personal after months of just seeing each other through the phone. Lan Wangji agreed and was rewarded with Wei Wuxian's bright smile that can surely outshine the sun of how radiant it is.

He was beautiful. Was Lan Wangji's first thought when he saw him. Wangji also found out that his brother and his boyfriend, who is Wei Ying's brother, are going to the concert. They decided to call each other through their birthnames as they are likely bestfriends now.

He enjoyed the concert and his gaze didn't left Wei Wuxian. He was looking at him the whole time he was performing. There were times when their eyes would meet and Lan Wangji can feel his heartbeat becoming erratic. And he can feel his earch burning when Wei Wuxian send him a wink. He heard his brother chuckled beside him, but he paid him no attention as he was enchanted to the man performing in the stage.