After School

A/N: This is just high school boyfriends WangXian. It was inspired by the fan-art above. Anyways, hope you enjoy it!

~~~~~~~~~

Lan Wangji stopped what he was doing when the door of his office opened. He looked up, and there he saw Wei Wuxian leaning in the door while his one hand is inside the pocket of his pants. He was smiling at him and he couldn't help but smile a little, although his lips barely move.

"Sorry, did I interrupt you Mr.President?" He was now grinning at him and he was definitely not sorry based on his voice.

"Not really." And he went back to continue what he was doing earlier. He heard the door closed and Wei Wuxian's steps towards him. Before he can look up at him, the papers from his hands are snatched away.

"Wei Ying."

"Now I am really disturbing you right Mr.President?" He was smiling cheekily at him while putting the papers away. He propped his other hand over his chin and stare at him. He have a glint in his eyes that Lan Wangji can only assume it meant trouble or playfulness.

Lan Wangji, the Student Council President of Gusu High. He is also known as the Campus Jade because of his handsome face and his white skin. Him and his brother were known as the Twin Jades before the latter graduated. The two are completely different. Lan Wangji is aloof and stern, while Lan Xichen, his brother, is friendly and benevolent. He also have his signature smile that everyone receive when talking to him. Lan Wangji is of course aware of this but he doesn't care. He prefers being left alone and spend time with the closest people to him.

One hundred percent sure that Wei Wuxian won't give back the paper, he leaned back on his chair and folded his arms over his chest. He decided to play with his trouble loving boyfriend for a while.

"I don't mind if it's you disturbing." He smiled a little when he saw how Wei Wuxian's hand almost slip and how his other hand dropped the papers it was holding.

"Lan Zhan!" Wei Wuxian called out when he recovered from his shock. His face almost fell flat on the table with what his boyfriend said.

Wei Wuxian, a school varsity and trouble maker. Almost everyone in the campus knows and like him. With his bright and friendly personality, his smile that can outshine the sun, it is no surprise that everyone took a liking of him. They will smile at the mention of his name. But there are still some who doesn't like him. They mistake his straightforwardness as arrogance. Although he is a trouble maker, no one can deny his kindness. He is always ready to help those in need.

"Mn?"

"Don't just say thing like that without warning me!" He scolded  him. His facade already shattered with just one sentence from his boyfriend. And oh, how he wants to hide from embarassment when he saw the look on his face.

He doesn't really get easily embarassed, given his shamelessness. He speak his mind and doesn't really filter his words. He doesn't even back down from the dares his friends gave him when they are playing. But Lan Zhan, Lan Wangji, the Campus Jade, his boyfriend surely knows how to make him feel embarass and shy and flustered with his words.

"But it's the truth." Lan Wangji explained.

"I know! But it's too much for my poor heart." Wei Wuxian told him and the other just hummed .

"What are you reading earlier anyway?" He asked and looked at the paper.
"You guys are organizing the activities for the Sports Fest?" He questioned when he read what was written on it. He then gave it back when the other held his hand out. He maybe playful with him sometimes, but he knows when to be serious, especially with him being the S.C President.