Baby I finally found you~

A/N: Hai! This update I think is the longest I've done so far, so I hope you'll be able to read it until the end. Mweheheheh

Anyways enjoy reading!

~~~~~~~~

It has been three thousand  years since Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji were blessed with immortality. A gift and a blessing to many, but a curse to the Twin Jades.

It has been three thousand years since Wei Wuxian died for the second time around. The resentful energy were too much for Mo Xuanyu's body. It was overwhelming, and his low cultivation didn't helped. His body and mind succumbed to it.

Everyone closed to him, especially Lan Wangji,was devastated. It was too much, the pain and sorrow. He wanted to follow Wei Ying to the afterlife and be with him. But the heavens seems to be mocking him, as not long after Wei Wuxian died, he was gifted with Immortality. He was angry and resentful that time, cursing and questioning the heavens for giving him this faith.

As years passed by, the Twin Jades witnessed how everyone around them died. They have seen their family and loves ones slowly disappear into the world. They also witnessed how cultivation slowly disappeared, how the Sects and Clan fell. They witnessed how time slowly changed the world they once knew, and they were left alone.

They have travelled the world in the past thirteen thousand years. Moving from country to country, been everywhere the world has to offer. But they secluded themselves from the rest of the world. They cannot drew suspicions from the mortals on why they don't aged. After all, they don't get old.

Years passed by like a blur. The two witnessed numerous wars, witnessed what human greeds can lead to. They witnessed the rise and fall of different eras. They have seen different changes and how the world became to be now.

In the past three thousand years, Lan Xichen have been everywhere. Travelling and wandering the world. Discovering new thing, experiencing the cultures of every country he went to.

Meanwhile, Lan Wangji have also travelled the world for a different reason, to find Wei Ying. He have been to every places, looking and searching for him. Used every method he knew to find him, but they all failed. Not even a shadow of him was seen by Lan Wangji.

And in all those three thousand years, they have not seen any reincarnations of the people they once knew. Not until the present time. The Twin Jades decided to go back to Gusu after their travels.

When they first step into the place, they have seen how different it is. Unlike then, back in their time, humongous buildings dominated the sky of Gusu, and it has expanded. Cars are everywhere in the street, stores and inns that once filled the place, modern cafes and hotels have replaced it.

And they also found out that the four major clans back then are here in the city. The Jins, the Jiangs, the Nies, and the Lans. They found out that they are the biggest families in the city.

The Jins owns the biggest jewelry company in the city. The Jiangs owns different food chains that are everywhere in the city. Meanwhile the Nies are the owners of five different gym buildings scattered in the city. And the Lans, they found out that they own Cloud Recesses, the biggest University in the city.

The two did their research and was surprised when they found the people that they knew from the past. And what's more baffling is, they remember their past life.

They first went to Cloud Recesses, the two thought that maybe, a direct descendant from the Lan Clan is the owner of this school. The name couldn't be a coincidence, seeing today's standard on naming things. But, they were shocked when they came face to face to the President.