Always Been You~2

Wei Wuxian received the surprise of his life during their graduation day. He and Lan Wangji are still together even after 4 years. There were misunderstandings and fights during the 4 years, but they made it through.

Lan Wangji graduated earlier than Wei Wuxian, and as expected, he was the top of their class. Wei Wuxian cannot hide the proudness and smile on his face while watching Lan Wangji received his awards on stage.

"Mom! Dad! I did it!" Wei Wuxian exclaimed while hugging his parents after their graduation ceremony. He showed them his diploma and awards with a big smile on his face.

"We're so happy for you Wei Ying." His mom said and hugged him. His dad is also smiling while watching them. "Congrats Wuxian." Wei Wuxian burst into tears and hugged the both of them tightly.

"Wei Ying."

The three of them turned to the owner of the voice, and they saw Lan Wangji watching them from the side. His face is as expresionless as ever, but his eyes are soft and warm while staring at Wei Ying. He let them be earlier, and waited for the right time.

"Lan Zhaan!" Wei Wuxian screamed and proceed to hug his boyfriend. Lan Wangji didn't moved, but perfectly caught Wei Wuxian on his arms. "I finally did it!"

"Mn. Congrats." Lan Wangji said, and smiled at him warmly. Wei Wuxian's heartbeat went erratic after seeing that smile. Everyone who knows Lan Wangji, knew that he rarely smiles. But Wuxian was lucky that he see him smile more often than others.

Wei Wuxian proceed to kiss him right there, forgetting that his parents are still there. They were wide eyed, even Lan Wangji, who was frozen on his place, and the tip of his ears are blushing.

"Ehem."

Wei Wuxian broke the kiss, and proceed to cover his whole face when he finally remembered that his parents are still there.

His mom laughed and proceed to ruffle his hair. "We'll let the two of you be." She said, and Wuxian just buried his head at the crook of Lan Wangji's neck. His cheeks are burning from embarassment.

"We'll just meet you at the party later." Wuxian's dad said, and Wangji just nod his head.

Before the two left them completely alone, Wuxian's mom had a meaningful smile on her face, and a glint in her eyes when he looked at Lan Wangji for the last time. Meanwhile, Wuxian's dad pat Wangji's shoulder.

Lan Wangji gulped a few times, and his heart is beating fast. He wonders if Wei Ying can hear it?
He knows what those meant, and for the first time since he confessed to Wei Ying, he's nervous.

For months, he's been planning to do this. He have talked to his family, and to Wei Ying's family about it. Some of them agreeed, while some of them said that it's too early for this. Especially his Uncle. But Lan Wangji is sure that this is what he wants. He cannot see, or imagine a future without Wei Ying. And he certainly cannot imagine his future with anybody else, except Wei Ying.

Wei Wuxian, Wei Ying, is the only person he wants to spend the rest of his life with.

"Ahh Lan Zhan! I'm so embarassed!!" Wei Wixian wailed while the two of them are exiting the hall where the ceremony was held. "Why didn't you tell me that my parents are still there?!"

"Wei Ying kissed me all of a sudden."

Wuxian just laughed out loud and proceed to pull Lan Wangji with him so they can follow his parents to the party. But he stopped when he felt that Lan Wangji didn't move on his spot. He turned around and saw that his boyfriend is  staring at him intently.