The Story of Us~

(A/N: It's finally done! Took me weeks to finish this one but it's worth it. I was originally planning to make this one chapter but it was longer than what I have planned. Anyways enjoy reading!😘

P.S: It's my birthday soon and it would be very much appreciated if you all comment what you think/feel about this story. Thanks!)

~~~~~~~

"This is your Captain Speaking. Thank you for flying with us today." Wei Wuxian heard the speaker. He removed his sunglasses and looked outside the window as the plane descend on the runway.

"Ah! It's good to be back after 3 years." He said on his mind with a smile.

After exiting the door, Wei Wuxian looked around to search for his siblings who promised to pick him up today. "A-Xian!" He heard someone called and he smiled automatically when he spotted his sister waving at him. He also spotted his brother beside him and waved before making his way towards them.

He let go of his luggage when his sister attacked him with a hug.

"A-Xian you're back!." Jiang Yanli, his sister excitedly said after the hug.

Wei Wuxian smiled at her before speaking, "Yes, I'm back."

"Wei Wuxian." They heard Jiang Cheng, his brother said before approaching to hug him too.

"Aww Jiang Cheng, did you miss me so much?" Wei Wuxian teased him and the other pushed him away from the hug.

"You wish!" He hissed at him and they both laughed at him.

"That's enough you two. Come on, Mom and Dad are waiting for you back home." Their sister said and so they started walking out of the airport and go straight to Lotus Pier.

"Home."

Wei Wuxian had a small smile on his face when he heard that word. Home is not a place for him anymore. It never has been ever since he met him. Home for him is in the arms of his beloved. Where he feels safe and loved. Home is in the presence of the person he love.

~~~~~~

After a week of adjusting to the time and weather, Wei Wuxian decided to meet with his friends. He is currently at Yiling cafe, their favorite hang out place during their College days. It is just a walking distance from Cloud Recesses, where they all graduated.

He looked around the cafe and found out that nothing really changed, it's the same as before. This cafe has been his favorite because it is cozy and comfortable. It was his favorite place to go when he cannot concentrate at home to draw, or when he cannot think of anything to draw at all.

He was looking around the place when his eyes landed on the farthest corner of the cafe. A wave of memory hit him and he cannot help but smile when he remembers that fateful day.

6 Years Ago

It was Saturday and Wei Wuxian had no class. He decided to come here at Yiling Cafe because he had a project he needed to pass and he couldn't concentrate at their dorm. He have tried every method he knew to start his portrait but his mind wouldn't participate with him. Every time he held the brush and decided to start drawing, his brain would always go blank. And thus, he decided to come here today.

It was just a small cafe, a walking distance from Cloud Recesses. It was not a famous one so not many come here, but for him, it is the perfect place. The ambiance is cozy and it feels like you are at home. It was his favorite place to go when he needed inspiration to draw. And one of his friends also work here, so Wei Wuxian really like it.