Busted(Part 1)

Author's note:

Hello everyone! I didn't meant for this one to be so long but here we are! Anyways enjoy!

~~~~~~~

Their classes for today has ended so Wen Qing, Wen Ning, Nie Huiasang, and Lan Yuan are walking towards their usual spot in the campus before they all part to go home. But as they near the place, they noticed that Jiang Cheng is alone.

"Where's Wei Wuxian?" Wen Qing asked him when they reached the spot.

"He's not here yet. It's unlikely for him to be late. Usually he'll be the first one to be here." Lan Yuan added.

"I don't know. He just told me to go here first because he forgot something from his locker." Jiang Cheng answered them without looking up from his phone.

"Tsk. His memory is really bad." Said Wen Qing once more and they all took their sit. They all talked for a while before Jiang Cheng's phone rang. His brows furrowed when he looked at the caller.

"Hello?" He greeted. His eyes then widened from what the caller said. He said his thanks and stand up.

"What's wrong?" Nie Huiasang.

"What happened?" Wen Ning.

"Who was that?" Wen Qing asked while frowning. Seeing her friend's expression, she can tell that whatever the caller said is not good.

"We need to go to GusuLan Hospital." Jiang Cheng told them and started walking away.

"Huh? Why?" Lan Yuan was confused.

The GusuLan Hospital is the biggest hospital in the city. Not to mention it's also part of GusuLan University where they are studying but it is not inside the campus. Students from the University who are injured or need immediate medical help are sent there. It is also just a block away from the University. And not to mention it is owned by Lan Yuan's relatives.

"Wei Wuxian is there right now!" Is what Jiang Cheng just told them and that was enough to follow him . So they all started walking faster, and that led to running as they go to the Hospital.

"What?! Wei-xiong?!" Nie Huiasang was panicking as they ran.

"What happened to him?!" Wen Ning asked Jiang Cheng.

"He's in the Hospital again?!" Wen Qing shouted.

They're continously asking Jiang Cheng questions as they ran. Some students are even staring at them but they couldn't care less. Even the "No shouting allowed inside the campus" rule didn't stop them.

"I don't know okay?! They just told me that he's in the hospital." Jiang Cheng was exasperated from their questions.

After running for a few minutes, they finally reached the Hospital. The nurse from the reception area was staring at them. But they didn't paid her any attention as they were busy catching their breaths from the running that they did. After they composed themselves, they approached her.

"Wei Wuxian? What room number?" Wen Qing was the one who asked. The nurse then typed something and started scrolling the mouse.

"Why is she taking so long?!" Jiang Cheng angrily whispered while they were watching the nurse. They were all itching to run now as they watch the nurse.

"He's in a private room on the fifth floor, #420. He was asked to move in there. " The nurse answered and that was all they need. The moment the nurse gave the room number, they all started running towards the elevator that is at the end of the hallway.

"Thank You!" We Qing shouted, seeing how her companions have no intention on doing it.

The nurse just smiled and nod at her. She then proceed to what she was doing earlier when she remembered something.