Chapter 23

"If you think I'm going to allow you to harm my friends any longer, then you are sorely mistaken." I'm tired of being taken advantage of. Those who never did, were my friends, my allies, and my loved ones. They deserved my undying trust. "You relish in the Chaos that has flowed freely for too long. Allow me to cut you down and free these people that no longer trust you!"

"Kill her. Kill her and bring me her head on a silver platter!" Malin smirks as the six Dragon's rush me with their weapons at the ready. They're different from the Elves. Unlike them, the Dragon's do not carry the rapiers that they do. A perfect combination of weapons; two axes, two light swords, and two maces. You already know their weaknesses. Act upon that instinct and kill them! Leave their leader alive and torture his ruptured soul!

I flash forward stopping in front of Malin. I care not for the six Dragon's that fall to the ground with their heads flying in the air. Their weapons clatter to the ground, all sliced in half from one swing from Artenagon. "I'm going to have fun with you, Traitor!" I look around at the shocked and terrified faces of the other Dragon's. "I don't want to hurt the others..." I kick Malin through the cavern ceiling and out into the open air.

I use my Chaos powers and fly up to him as he unfolds his wings. Torn from years of fights of the past, he truly looks like a mad monster. At least Irin knows how to take care of himself. Our fists connect sending a shockwave through the air and crumbling the mountain peaks around us. I smirk as his arm shatters showering the ground below with his blood.

"I cannot forgive someone who threatens the peace of this world after I saved it." I lower my hand to my side, "You've been experimenting with Chaos...am I right?"

"How dare you!" Malin shakes in his place holding his destroyed arm, "You've no proof!"

"Of course I do." I reach out and pierce his chest with my hand, "I'm the God of Chaos. I can sense that power within you. You say you're strong because you were born that way. You've been lying to your people for thousands of years." I pull out a bloodied orb of manifested Chaos from his body. "This magic device was placed within you by your inner circle, was it not?"

"Impossible." Malin vomits blood as I reach back to his chest for his heart, "Kazle...Kazle..."

"Is dead." I grip his heart as he comes to the realization that his old master is dead, "My sister killed him and then, I killed her. My Father was an honorable God and I'm saddened that he died, but I plan to rewrite our history for causing this world so much pain and suffering. Anyone that supported his ideas of conquest, will be eliminated!" I crush his heart and watch the dead Dragon fall back into the cavern. He lands in a cloud of dust and blood.

"So that's the power of Relaria." Irin says fully recovered as I land next to Malin, "I can see why you didn't want to use your full power when we fought. I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Please don't crush it." He says jokingly.

I turn to Irin as I suppress the power once more, "Anything for a friend. I'm sorry you had to see me like that. I-I usually don't lose control like that." That voice, that wasn't Vaken telling me to cut loose like that. It was you of course. Your true self. All of us heirs of Chaos live through you now. Our Father experimented with many children, only to end in failure. We are that failure and finally, he has the perfect child and thus that is why you exist today. We made you lose control so that you may show off your powers as a God to your followers, your soldiers. If anyone gets in your way or threatens your family, kill them...kill them all!

"Relaria! Irin!" Coldrog and Zughyphi finally arrived, but the action is already over, "Milord! Are you injured?"

"Thanks to Relaria, I live another day." Irin says in a calm demeanor as the two Dragon's transform to their Elven forms.