Welcome home

DISCLAIMER! I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS! ALL RIGHTS TO THESE CHARACTERS GO TO KOHEI HORIKOSHI! I ONLY OWN THE STORY! ENJOY!!

       Izuku hadn't even seen the rest of his messages from his mother. Apparently, she had been too busy to properly respond to his text the night before, hence her response of "ok" to the knowledge that him and Eri were staying the night with Ochako. When he called her to talk about the offer for him to move into the dorms, he didn't even get a word in the second she picked up, as she started to immediately talk his ear off.

       "Hey mo-"

       "OH MY GOSH IZUKU! YOU'VE GROWN UP TO BE SUCH AN INDEPENDENT YOUNG MAN!! YOU HAVE A DAUGHTER, AND NOW YOU'RE STAYING OVERNIGHT WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND, AND MY HEART JUST CAN'T TAKE ALL THIS JOY!! YOU SHOULD HAVE OCHAKO COME OVER AGAIN THAT WAY I CAN REALLY MEET MY FUTURE DAUGHTER-IN-LAW!! I'M JUST SO HA-" Izuku had to hold the phone away from his ear before he went deaf from her screaming, which earned a giggle from both Eri and Ochako.

       "I hate to interrupt you mom," Izuku said as he finally put the phone back up to his ear. "but this really isn't why I called. I had something I needed to talk to you about." Izuku was nervously rubbing the back of his head as he spoke, earning him even more giggles.

       "What is it Izuku?"

       "Well, the teachers at UA don't want Eri trying to walk here alone again, so in order to keep that from happening, they offered to let me stay in one of the rooms here in the dorms. S-since Ochako is here and all..." His mother was silent on the other end. "You still there mom?"

       Izuku once again pulled the phone away from his ear, but this time everyone in the room could hear Inko crying on the other end, and practically screaming into the phone how proud she was that he was moving out. He looked over to Ochako, who smiled in response.

      "I don't think grandma minds." Eri blurted it out, causing both Ochako and Izuku to start laughing, which gained Inko's attention on the other end of the call.

      "What's so funny Izuku?"

      "Nothing, Eri just said something that made us laugh." Inko got excited by his words.

       "Are you with Ochako right now? Let me talk to her!" Not wanting to face his mother's wrath, Izuku complied and handed Ochako the phone.

       "Hello Inko!"

       "Hi Ochako dear! Are you doing well? Is Izuku treating you right?" Ochako smiled at her question.

       "I'm doing fine, and yes he is."

       "I'm glad to hear that sweetheart. Oh, do you mind if I ask you something?" Her words had a curious tone to them, one that only a mother could seem to have.

       "Sure, what is it?" This, was Ochako's biggest mistake of the day.

       "So when do you think the wedding will happen? Oh! And how many grandkids besides Eri can I look forward to? Oh, and has Eri met your parents? How many grandkids do they want? What do you think their genders will be? Oh, and-" Izuku could see just how red Ochako's face was, so when he took the phone as an act to save her, he quickly discovered why. He looked at the phone, and then just slowly closed it, ending the call.

       "I-i-i'll just t-tell h-her i-it d-d-died..." Izuku could barely get the words out through his own blush and stutter.

      "G-good idea..."

• • •

     They waited about 20 minutes, and recieved a barrage of texts from Inko. When Izuku finally text back, he used the aforementioned lie about his phone dying, and Inko seemed to buy it. She told Izuku that he should get the paperwork from the teachers that she would need to fill out and bring it home, then after he got off of work tomorrow and Eri was out of school, that they could take it to UA and start the moving process from there.