Prepared to propose

DISCLAIMER! I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS! ALL RIGHTS TO THESE CHARACTERS GO TO KOHEI HORIKOSHI! I ONLY OWN THE STORY! THIS IS THE FINAL CHAPTER, SO THANK YOU ALL FOR READING! ENJOY!!

         "No turning back now." Iida had just started his valedictorian speech for the graduation ceremony.

         The entire day had essentially flown by. Izuku, Ochako, and Eri had finished packing and got their things taken to Inko and Toshinori's house for now, where they would be staying while the apartment Izuku found finished renovations. This was an extreme relief to Izuku because he was worried about what might happen in the time that that didn't have a place to stay, but his parents quickly jumped in to help.

         Earlier in the day had been Eri's graduation ceremony, which lasted an hour. It started at noon, and had all kinds of little snacks and drinks for everyone to enjoy. Once that was done, though, they had to rush to get to UA, so that they would be on time for Ochako's graduation ceremony, which started at 2:00 pm.

         "Our final year here at UA has brought about so many things for all of us. And now, we are faced with the rest of our lives right in front of us." It didn't really surprise Izuku that Iida was valedictorian, considering that he was always acing his tests from what Ochako said. "Some of us will be faced with a new job, a new relationship, or even a new family."

         Izuku had to try and keep from rolling his eyes at that last comment. You don't even know the half of it Iida. Izuku had gotten fairly close with the blue haired teen over the past month and a half or so. After all, they had been living in the same building, and he was good friends with Ochako. So it all kinda made sense.

         "To my friends and fellow graduates, I wish the best of luck to all of you, and hope that you find happiness in whatever life has next for you. Thank you." Iida stepped down from the platform as everyone started to clap.

         They began calling out the names of the graduates in alphabetical order of last name, like schools usually do. As they went down the line, Izuku, with Eri sat right next to him, couldn't take his eyes off of Ochako. She was stood patiently, dressed in the school colors, as she waited in line to get her high school diploma from Nezu.

         Next to Izuku and Eri was Inko and Toshinori on his left, and Ochako's parents Rei and Kanto on his right. They were all just as excited and anxious for the events that Izuku had planned for that night as he was. Just seeing Ochako down there, and knowing what his plans were for the night, made Izuku wish that they were at the steak house already, and that he was down on one knee. But all good things must wait, because the build up is half the fun.

         "Ochako Uraraka." Izuku watched as his brunette girlfriend walked up to the shorter man with white hair, and took her diploma before going to sit down with a massive smile on her face.

• • •

         "I'm so happy!!" Ochako ran up and jumped into Izuku's arms as the ceremony finished. "I'm finally done with my schooling, now I can focus on searching for a job, and helping more with Eri once school starts up and we have our own place!"

         "Good, cause I'm gonna need as much help as possible with Eri while you're job hunting over the summer, and when we have a house. Need to pay the bills somehow." Izuku squeezed Ochako in their hug. "Especially with how onry she is."

         "Hey! You're onry too Papa!" Eri cried out in protest, earning a smile and a giggle from her parents.

         "Alright, alright. Still though, I'm just glad that we get to spend more time together as a family now." Izuku picked up Eri and looked at Ochako with a smile on his face, ready to get down on one knee, but still waiting till tonight. Just a little longer.