Asking permission

DISCLAIMER! I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS! ALL RIGHTS TO THESE CHARACTERS GO TO KOHEI HORIKOSHI! I ONLY OWN THE STORY! ENJOY!! MATURE CONTENT WARNING! THIS CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN SEXUAL REFERENCES, SO BE ADVISED!!

         The drive up to Ochako's parents house was a nice one. Since they were in what was now Izuku's truck, said green haired teen was able to drive them straight to the house. This was a major bonus over taking the train, because even though it was a bit slower, it just about evened out, because they wouldn't need to walk from the train station.

        Izuku was both excited and terrified. The excitement came from the fact that he was going to be meeting his girlfriend's father, who was friends with his stepdad, but the terror came from essentially the same thing. He wanted to make sure to leave a good first impression, especially because he planned on asking permission to marry Ochako after she graduated.

       Ochako, on the other hand, was just excited. She had been wanting Izuku to meet both her parents, which he had half completed, and by the seems of it, her dad wanted to meet Izuku, and in a good way. Now, she was able to enjoy a relaxing drive through the country with her boyfriend and daughter. What more could she ask for? Just then, a thought popped into her head in response.

       Aren't Inko and Toshinori the ones who have custody of Eri currently? Because Izuku was too young to adopt her at the time...

      "Hey Izuku?" She was surprised by her own words.

       "Yeah?" Before Ochako responded, she remembered who was in the back seat, and decided it would be best to wait to talk about this for when they were alone.

       "There's something I need to talk to you about later... ok?"

       "What is it Mama?" Eri gave her a curious look from the back seat.

       "Nothing you need to worry about sweetheart." That's a lie. "It's just something private I need to talk to Papa about, alright?" Luckily, Eri didn't push the subject.

       "Alright Mama..." She may have dropped it, but the seven year old sounded dejected, obviously disappointed she wasn't allowed to know.

      Izuku seemed to catch on to both the fact that whatever Ochako wanted to talk about was serious, and that Eri was upset. A bit of quick thinking, and he knew exactly how to cheer her up.

     "Hey Eri. Why don't you look out your window, and see how many cows you can find, ok?" The idea of playing a game seemed to cheer her up quite a bit.

      "Alright Papa!" She glued herself to the scenery out her window, and began counting, challenging herself to find every cow out there.

• • •

       When they finally got to Ochako's parents house, they all filed out of the truck, and Ochako led the march up to the door. She knocked three times before getting an answer.

      "Coming!" Izuku figured it was Ochako's dad who called out, as the voice was deep and masculine.

       When the door opened in front of them, Izuku watched Ochako walk up and hug the man in the doorway.

       "Hi dad! It's good to see you!" Ochako sounded understandably excited to see her father.

        "Hey honey, it's good to see you too! I'm assuming this is Izuku and Eri that you have with you?" Ochako pulled away from her father and looked at Izuku, nodding at him to introduce himself and Eri.

        "Y-yes sir! I'm Midoriya, Izuku Midoriya! And this is my adopted daughter, Eri Midoriya! It's a pleasure to meet you!" Izuku bowed slightly and motioned to Eri for her to do the same, which received a chuckle from the man in front of him.