One month to go

DISCLAIMER! I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS! ALL RIGHTS TO THESE CHARACTERS GO TO KOHEI HORIKOSHI! I ONLY OWN THE STORY! ENJOY!!

         Ochako could barely believe how the time had flown by since meeting Izuku and Eri. She had met them in early March, and it was now April 3rd, and there was only a month left of school. The past couple weeks had been nothing too hectic, all things considered.

           Eri had a playdate with a boy named Kota just yesterday, and was already asking about when he could come back over. Both Ochako and Izuku agreed that, as long as Kota's parents didn't mind, that they child have a playdate once a week. Ochako found it honestly amusing to watch the children interact, because it was almost like watching her younger self play with her friends.

             Izuku was the most amusing to watch though, because whenever Eri and Kota acted a little too close for his liking, his overprotective, that's my little girl, side started to show, and Ochako had to remind him that they were just kids a few times. Speaking of Izuku, he seemed to be getting more and more nervous about something by the day. Ochako figured that it was just the anticipation of having to move soon, but wasn't quite sure.

         She had tried to talk to Izuku about it, but he never gave her a straight answer. It was always the little things like "oh, I didn't realize" or "I'm acting nervous?". Ochako had full trust and confidence in him, but without any straight answers, it was hard to have that trust and confidence.

         Is he cheating on me? Ochako audibly laughed at the thought in the middle of class before being shushed by Aizawa. No, that's not it. He's way too... pure, to even think about cheating. Plus he knows that would never fly with Eri. Maybe he's just worried about work?

         "Ochako."

         No, he's got it in pretty good with his manager, and he loves his job. Maybe he wants to ask for a raise but he's too scared? Wait, he just got a raise last week.

         "Ochako..."

         Maybe he wants to repay his stepdad for the truck, but is worried about not having enough money for a house if he does that? No, his stepdad already refused to take any payment for the truck awhile ago, and Izuku practically has an idetic memory (a.k.a photographic memory)... what has him so nerv-

         "Ochako!" Said brunette practically flew out of her seat. She turned to the side to be faced with a very energetic Eri who was stood next to Tsu.

         "You were spacing out Mama!" Ochako have Eri a curious look.

          "Shouldn't you still be in school sweetheart? It's still-" Ochako checked her watch, and was shocked to see that it was now almost an hour after school got out.

         "Umm... school's been out for a while now Ochako. You've been sitting here this entire time..." Ochako took a second to process what she had just been told, before shooting up in her seat, almost falling over.

         "OH MY GOSH I COMPLETELY SPACED EVERYTHING IN CLASS! AND IT WAS MY TURN TO PICK ERI UP TODAY! IZUKU'S PROBABLY MA-"

         "Izuku was told by Tsu that you were in a trance, and happily went to pick his daughter up from school after work." Izuku cut her off mid-sentence as he stepped into the room after getting back from the bathroom. Ochako turned a bright red in color.

         "I'm so sorry Izuku! I got really caught up in my thoughts and-" He stopped her by giving her a light kiss on the forehead, which only deepened her blush.