District 10 Interviews

Elena Hosten P.O.V

The love bird from 9 is finishing up his interview and I swear I'm losing my mind! All this couple stuff is ridiculous! We're gonna have to kill each other at some time! Sad. The guy from 9's buzzer rings and it's my turn.

"Elena Hosten you're on!" The Capitol director shouts. I roll my eyes and straighten my dress. It's a gorgeous light blue and is pretty short. I'm in matching silver heels that are quite high? It doesn't really bother me though.

I walk across the stage and seep in the cheers from the crowd. After such an exciting night they're not as bored as they've been in past years. Lucky me. I take my seat across from Hazel Bellon and my interview begins.

"Elena what have you thought of the Games so far?"

"It's been ok I guess, there are some really strong tributes here, but I can win!"

"I hate to say this, but it's pretty hard for someone who gets a five in training to beat someone who has a ten in training."

"How do you know? Maybe I messed up!" I shout in a very angry tone.

"You're right, I shouldn't underestimate you!" Hazel says. Wow I want this to be over.

"Next question! You've teamed up with District 8's tributes, do you think you've got a good chance?"

"Sure, they're pretty strong, we're capable of more then you think."

"I can't wait to see you guys in action! May I ask why you didn't team up with your district partner?"

"Well, no offense to Hawke but I think we all know he's bloodbath." I reply simply. There's even a few cheers from the crowd. I wonder why?

"Like you said, everyone has a fair chance of winning, he might be the victor for all we know."

"True, but I hope not."

"Why?"

"Some people deserve to win much more then he does. We all have families to get back to and he barely has tried in training. To me someone who doesn't try doesn't deserve to win."

"Wise words."

"It's true."

"Next question, who are you most scared of?"

"You may not think so, but I'm the one to watch out for."