Six: Any Time, Any Place

Jalyn Elisha Baxter

In the thunder and rainYou stare into my eyesI can feel your hand•••

You stare into my eyes
I can feel your hand
•••

The last place I wanted to go today was work. If I had it in me to call off, I would and make the choice to stay wrapped up here in the house with the man walking around my bedroom trying to get himself together to take me there. I sighed as I finished tying my hair into a wavy ponytail. Since I was going to work with a fully loaded schedule to start off my morning I didn't even want to bother putting on any makeup. It served no point for me today except to steal time I barely had. I sighed as I secured the robe to me before stepping into my closet that was connected to my bathroom. Gathering my clothes for the day, I lied them down on the large center dresser before I went to gather my underwear for the day. Bending over I shifted through the drawers humming along when I felt his hands on my waist making me jump slightly in surprise.

Rolling my eyes as I gathered my bra and panties that I settled on I spoke to him.

"Don't scare me like that," I reprimanded him sassily. I didn't even have to turn around to know that he was mocking me from behind my back.

"Stop being jumpy then, shaky ass," He said he hand moving over my sides and I stood up and turned to face him. I glared at him and he just stood there smiling like he didn't have a care as a world. Sighing I tried to side-step him, but he only depend his dazzling grin as he moved with me. He kept blocking every step I tried to take, and when I went to push him his buff self didn't even move. He simply took me by the waist and held me to him as he smiled down at me without a word clearly amused with making my life difficult.

"Marcus, I have to go to work. Move please," I pouted and he rolled his eyes before diverting his eyes down to what was in my hands.

"I would, but I already had to wake up without you in my arms. Then there's the problem that you think you're going to work with these on. Turn around and try again," He said and I scoffed.

"Nothing is wrong with these! It has a little lace but it's only on the sides. It's not like anybody will know its on except me. You just want to bend me over again, nasty," I pointed out to him and he laughed before shaking his head.

"Okay you have fair points on the first few, but as far as the last one goes..." He trailed off with his eyes gleaming with mischief. He made me shriek as he turned me around and bent me over the center console behind us. I gasped as I felt him press his weight atop me as he kissed the side of my face back to my ear. "I don't have to want to bend over. I can just do it," He said as his hands skimmed down my robe to the bottom that came up my behind now that he had me bent over.

My breathing got deeper instantly as he pressed into me, and my bareness pressed against him through his sweat pants that allowed me to feel him throughly. I closed my eyes as he moved his hips slightly, and I tried to keep my moans tucked away inside of my throat but it was so hard to do it. My legs were still hurting with an absolutely blissful ache because he'd decided to wear me out for the majority of my waking time all weekend.