Author's Note

Hello loves!

Hello loves!

Normally these things happen at the beginning of stories but hey, things happen!

I'm so excited to have finished The Vindication. I wanted to write this book so badly for my own soul and heart. It was something about Jalyn and Marcus that made the idea of exploring oneself through love a journey that couldn't be passed up on. I know it's only sixteen chapters, and I easily could've made it longer. However, I knew that this story served it's purpose within those sixteen chapter.

I wrote this story to show the healing and light that love can take us within ourselves, and with people we loved. It was meant to show that as people we rely on community, and within those communities love takes us to places that we may have never though possible. It was empathy, compassion, hurt, struggle, and a lot of forgiveness: It was the things that made love, Love.

I feel at peace with this story, and where it lays but I find it highly likely that I will come back and add little snippets or one shots whenever!

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for coming on this amazing ride and following along with this short story. I truly hope it was worthwhile.

If you would like to know more about the world of Jalyn and Marcus, I would definitely suggest checking out my other work, "The Lions Den" if you haven't already (especially if you'd like to know the story of one Matteo and Kashera Leone, and how they came to be).

Feel free to follow me for new story announcements or information, and I hope to talk to you all again soon!

All my love!

-Taylor