Damage: Winter's Interlude

Winter Diane Fallon

If you want me don't take me for granted, yeah, yeahIf I'm worth more than you could manage, babyOh, you're fallin' for me, oh, baby, I've caught itOoh, we could be whatever you wanna call itPromise that you won't let me fall•••

If I'm worth more than you could manage, baby
Oh, you're fallin' for me, oh, baby, I've caught it
Ooh, we could be whatever you wanna call it
Promise that you won't let me fall
•••

There where absolutely three things that I, Winter Diane Fallon, was absolutely sure of.

The first being that I was absolutely fine. That was undeniable as I twisted in the mirror and scanned over the outfit I had tweaked to fit casual perfection for the night. I typically didn't do casual, so this was as close as I planned on getting especially considering the order of the night to be had. I smiled as my blond curls fell down to my shoulders in smoothly brushed out waves that held its body from root to tip. It better have seeing how much time I spent taming the wild fray that was my hair. The beach blonde that held kisses of honey in its natural sun tanned highlights complemented my lightly kissed skin that was made up flawlessly from my blended eyeshadow to the red lipstick I favored. The illusionary black dress clinched in the waist and teased the eye perfectly. It molded to every curve of my waist before flowing out to the ground. My chest teased the light with the glint of the body chain that ran its course from my neck on down. I turned and took in every angle of myself. In the heels that paired with the dress' high slit should've gave the illusion of height that I for one did not at all have, but it was all fine.

The second thing I was sure of was that if my best friends didn't stop calling my name and pressuring me to hurry up I wasn't going make it to my desired location. Instead, I was going to end up clean in a jail cell because the bitches would not let up.

"If y'all call my name one more time I'm going to jail! Please leave me alone!" I yelled and it took no time for the sound of racing footsteps to be heard from the other side of the house where the guest room was before the door snatched open. I sprayed the Dior perfume over me as I waited on the smart resort that bound to come from one Invi N'chelle Carter. I looked at her with an eyebrow raised as I floated across my bedroom gathering the last of my accessories and putting them on.

"Winter Diane Fallon-"

"Thats the name my mama gave me," I said smartly in a sing-song voice that I knew had her even madder than before which I found all the more amusing.

"Don't get beat up out here! I ain't these scary hoes you used to. Now, hurry up ma'am we agreed on fashionably late, not late as fuck!" She hissed and I laughed lightly.

"Invi, perfection like this take great maintenance and care. You know this," I said as I posed before her flipping my hair over my shoulders with a pout. She was glaring but I saw her crack as she smiled looking over my outfit before shaking her head.

Invi Carter was one of my best friends in the entire world, and for as much as we fought there wasn't a thing I wouldn't do for her. She looked stunning as always with her hair in a perfectly curled ponytail that flowed in waves down to her shoulders. The yellow two piece made her body look like the sweetest temptation. I prayed her husband remained out of sight for this entire ordeal or else he'd be crying his ass off. Her scrawls of tattoos flowed over her arms and neck, and I smiled at the easy beauty that she so effortlessly executed.