Sixteen: Angel of Mine

Jalyn Elisha Baxter

"How you changed my world you'll never knowI'm different now, you helped me growI look at you, looking at meNow I know why they say the best things are freeCheckin' for you, boyYou're right on timeAngel of mine"•••

I'm different now, you helped me grow
I look at you, looking at me
Now I know why they say the best things are free
Checkin' for you, boy
You're right on time
Angel of mine"
•••

Three Months Later

Sliding my way down the length of Marcus' body, I was trying my best to be careful with how I slivered down his long frame without waking him up just yet. Once I reached the tattoo free section of his hard stomach I began to trail soft kisses down the soft, hardened skin making him stir lightly between the feather light kisses that I gave to him. As my mouth lingered over his waist band of his underwear, he woke up and I looked up at him with a mischievous gleam in my eyes.

"What are you doing, shawty?" He asked in his deep barely awake voice that sent the most pleasing shiver down the length of my spine. I smirked as I kissed his skin before letting my freshly done coffin nails drag down his torso making him groan lightly as he sat up just enough to lock eyes with me using his forearms.

"Shh" I smiled hushing him before I brought my hands down and and gently eased them down enough for him to spring free. I smirked seeing how hard he already was before I bit my lip as I let my hand teasingly glide down the length of him up and down before I leaned forward and followed it with my tongue making him jump against me. Giggling at his sensitive reaction, I let the underside of my tongue work its way down leaving a glistening trail in it's wake over his long length that I hadn't done more than touch briefly on a chance in months. When I got back to his tip, I let the wetness of my mouth trail over his head and slide down his pulsing dick before I took him in my mouth making him let out of groan at finally being taken inside my mouth.

I let my eyes flutter close just enough as my tongue twirled easily around his head between the pull of my lips that were committed to sucking on him like the true treat that he was. With every bob of my head I slowly worked down as more of my saliva trickled out of my mouth and down onto my hand that was moving in an easy, slow tandem with my mouth.

"Jay, shit," He cursed as my pace began to make him adjust in need against me, but I was determined to keep my control and tempo as I saw fit until I was ready to give him the pleasure of more. Right now though, having him wreathing under my slow strokes and needy mouth had me pooling between my legs in deep satisfaction. He more than deserved this, and I more than missed being able to exert my control and whims over him in these deeper moments of intimacy as now while curses fell from his lips past his tightened jaw and pleasure struck face.

"Look at me Marcus," I whispered coming up and when he did I spit lightly on him making him twitch as he moaned out my name before I took him in my mouth deeply. As he hit the back of my throat, I breathed through my nose before deep throating as much of him as I could, gagging pleasurable over him as he lightly but firmly locked his fingers in the curls of my hair much to my gaining pleasure. I held on for as long as I could before I came up with gasp of breath before I went to bobbing my head up and down taking him as far back as I could faster now. My wet messy hand following over what of him I couldn't take as he held onto my head throwing his head back.