Thicc

*Just a quick idea I got*

Peter and Shuri were playing video games in Peter's room in Avengers headquarters, when a certain blonde super soldier hurried into the room. 

Steve Rogers stopped in front of the screen to get their attention.

"Move! I'm in the middle of winning!" Shuri shouted and moved her head so Steve's torso wasn't in the way.

"Like hell you are!" Peter yelled while pressing the buttons on his console furiously.

With a irritated sigh, Steve took the remote and turned off the tv. They both lowered their consoles with annoyed looks.

"That's better" Steve said and sat down in front of them.

"What do you what Rogers?" Shuri said.

"Anything we can help you with Captain?" Peter asked.

"There is actually! You see, I was simply talking to Tony-" Steve started.

"Like always" Shuri mumbled.

"And he said that I was salty and this is a little embarrasing, but I'm not quite sure what it means and I thought maybe you two knew-" Steve continued.

"Oh we know" Peter interrupted. Steve smiled in anticipation.

Shuri and Peter looked at each other with a sly grin. 

"It means he thinks you are hot" Peter explained and tried to keep a straight face.

Steve raised his eyebrows and a faint blush crept onto his cheeks. Shuri pursed her lips, trying not the laugh and nodded.

Steve smiled. "Well, that doesn't really make sense in the context of our conversation, but i'm glad he thinks so" he got a dreamy look on his face until Shuri cleared her throat.

"Oh yeah sorry! I have one more question!" he said.

Peter raised his eyebrows. "Oh okay, what is it?"

Steve lowered his voice so they had to lean closer to hear what he said. 

"So, I don't want Tony to think i'm an old guy who doesn't understand refrences and stuff, so could you two maybe give me a modern word I can use about him, so it seems like i'm 'with it'?" he asked and looked around to make sure nobody could hear them.

Shuri and Peter looked at each other and tried their best not to start laughing. 

"Hmm...What do you want to say about him?" Shuri asked with a serious facial expression and rubbed her chin, so it looked like she took this very seriously. 

"Well..." Steve said rubbing his neck "he's smart and funny, really handsome and-" 

"One word is enough" Shuri interrupted and winked at Peter to let him know, she had a plan.

"We'll go with smart how about that?" she asked a clueless Steve.

 He nodded. "Is there any slang for that?" 

"There is fortunately" she smiled mischievous "if you want to call him smart, just use the word thicc instead"

Peter made a funny sound, like he was laughing out of his nose. Steve gave Peter a confused look. Shuri elbowed him and he turned the weird laughing noise into a series of fake coughs.

"Are you sure?" Steve asked Shuri. Shuri gave him a serious nod while Peter took a deep breath.

"Of course, do you want our help or not'?" she asked.

Steve nodded and a smile slowly spread across his face. 

"Thicc okay. Thank you guys" he said and stood up. He mumbled the word over and over again as he walked to the door.