Kidnapped

*This is bit different than what I normally write, but I spent a lot of time on this so I hope you enjoy anyway! Also this is gonna be a 2-part*

Natasha Romanoff woke up with a slight headache. She rolled out of her bed and started to put some clothes on. The Avengers had held a party last night. The memories started to come back and made Natasha smile. It had been a great party. 

She walked out of her room and made her way towards the kitchen and living room. She had drank a whole lot more last night than she usually does. She rubbed her head trying to rub the grogginess away. The  agent walked through the room towards the kitchen with her head in her hands. 

She grabbed a box of cereal from a cupboard and finally she looked up. And holy shit. 

Natashas eyes went wide and she hurried over to the other side of the kitchen. Tony had installed panic buttons around the building a few weeks prior. She pressed the one in the kitchen and a loud piercing sound started. 

The living room was a mess. Some furniture had been knocked over and pieces of broken glass were all over the floor. Natasha was pretty sure the party hadn't been that crazy.

Then she noticed some blood on the counter close to the panic button. She looked down at the floor and saw a trail of blood from the counter and halfway through the room. A few feet away, the trail stopped abrupt. It looked like someone had tried to press the panic button, but was dragged away. 

Steve Rogers was the first to come running. He stopped when he saw the destroyed living room. 

"What the hell happened here Romanoff?" he yelled so she could hear him over the loud noise from the panic button. It was clear that he had just rolled out of bed, he was only wearing sweatpants. He lowered the shield in his hand when there wasn't any pressing threats. He walked over to Nat, who was still standing in the kitchen. On his way he acidentally stepped on a piece of glass. 

"Watch out" Nat yelled a little too late. Steve looked up at her with his 'couldn't you have said that before?' face. 

Then Clint stepped into the room. "Holy shit!" he said and lowered his bow and arrow. Bruce appeared behind him. 

"How did this happen?" he shouted, but no one answered him. Thor almost collided with the scientist when he flew through the door. He had mjolnir in his hand and was ready to attack. 

"Whos butt should I kick!?" he yelled. Steve pulled the piece of glass out of his foot. 

"No ones Thor!" he yelled "Bruce can you turn off this alarm?"

Bruce hurried across the room to turn the alarm off. Everyone relaxed once the annoying sound didn't echo through the building anymore.

They all gathered in the kitchen. Thor pulled the cereal box out of Natashas grip and poured half of the its content into his mouth.

"Do any of you know what happened here?" Clint asked. 

Everyone shook their heads.

"I slept like a rock after the party" Natasha said.

"Maybe it happened during the party?" Bruce asked "when I went to bed there were still people partying."

Steve shook his head. "No, me and Tony were the last ones to go to be-" his eyes went wide.

"Wait" Thor said with his mouth full of cheerios "where's Tony?" 

Natasha shrugged. "Maybe he's still asleep. He drank a lot last night, maybe he passed out?" 

"I'll go get him" Clint said and ran out of the room.

The four of them stood in silence for a moment. Or almost in silence. Thor was in the middle of robbing the refrigerator. Bruce walked over to him to try and stop him from eating all their food.