A second first time

*The story before was bit sad, so here is one that (hopefully) is more light-hearted. Also this story can be inappropriate for some people*

Tony woke up with an awful headache. He tried to open his eyes, but it was so bright that he had to close them again. He groaned into a pillow. Wait a minute. The pillow smelled of something Tony couldn't remember what was. He tried to remember what had happened last night. The Avengers had held a party at the headquarters. The last thing Tony remembered from last night, was him having a drinking contest with Thor. Everything after that was hazy. Tony yawned and slowly opened his eyes, so his eyes could get used to the bright light.

Wait a minute, this wasn't his room. Tony whispered a quiet 'oh no'. What the hell had happened last night?! Tony turned around in the bed and screamed.

Next to him in the bed was Steve Rogers. Steve fuckin Rogers. He suddenly realised that the pillow smelled of Cap's cologne and he recognised Steve's room. What the actual hell had happened last night?! Tony let his arms slide down over his body to confirm what he already knew. He was naked.

Beside him Cap had started to move, Tony had woken him up when he screamed.

"Shit shit shit shit" Tony mumbled. He had to get away before Cap was fully awake. Tony got out of the bed as fast as he could and collected his clothes on the floor before running to the door.

"Tony-" he heard Steve mumble as Tony hurried out of the room.

Tony begged, all the gods he didn't believe in, that he wouldn't meet anyone as he ran towards his room. For once he got lucky. Tony shut the door behind him and collapsed on the floor.

"Good morning sir" Friday said making Tony yelp in surprise.

"God dammit friday!" he yelled.

"I'll leave you alone sir, but take a bath before you head out" she suggested. Tony looked down at his body and his face went pale. His body was covered in sperm and as he stood up he noticed how much his ass hurt.

Fuck.

Every hope Tony had had that they hadn't had sex was gone by now. He stumbled into his bathroom and took a warm shower. His whole body felt stiff and sore and Tony didn't wanna think about why. He got out of the shower and looked in the mirror. He had a large hickey on his left collarbone and he let out a whimper in distress.

He had put on some clothes that hid the hickey and he had fixed his hair when Natasha Romanoff knocked on his door.

"What do you want?" Tony asked irritated when he opened the door.

"Wow somebody has had a great morning" she said sarcastically. Tony ran a hand through his hair.

"Sorry, what is it?" he asked with a sigh.

"What's better. I just came to tell you that everybody is waiting for you. It's 9 am we have a meeting" she said. Tony checked his watch.

"Oh right." He stepped out of his room and shut the door behind him, when he got an idea. "Hey Nat did something happen last night?"

She looked at him while they walked down the corridor.

"What do you mean? A lot of things happened last night" she said with a sly smirk.

"I don't know, did me and Steve.. do anything out of the ordinary?" he tried to hide it, but as Natasha's smile grew bigger, he knew that she knew.

"There was a moment where you were dancing naked in the bar, Steve came up to you and the two of you started having sex on a table in front of everybody. So nope not anything out of the ordinary" she said without a single hint of humour.