Part 22

"Addison..."
"Yes dad?"
"I was wrong about Wyatt. I'm sorry. Your mother and I just saw the way he protected you. Clearly you really love this boy and he really loves you."
"Mhmm."
"Then you guys can be together." I stopped crying and looked shocked.
"Really?"
"Yes, sweetheart."
"Thank you!" I hugged both of them then ran out of the house and down the street until I caught up to Wyatt and Willa. I tapped his shoulder and he turned around. Before he even had the chance to say anything I kissed him, passionately. I could tell he was a bit confused but he kissed back anyways. I stopped and he smiled.
"My parents changed their minds."
"Really?!" He looked shocked but excited.
"Mhmm! They realized that you really are an amazing person and you take really good care of me. They now know that you make me feel happy and loved and you keep me safe."
"Awww! I'm so glad!" He picked me up by my waist and spun me around then put me down.
"So... do you want to get back together?"
"Of course, baby. I love you."
"I love you too." Willa smiled and looked happy for us.
"You two are an amazing couple."
"Thanks, Willa." I hugged her then let go and looked at Wyatt. He gave me a quick kiss then took my hand and we walked through the woods, to the den. We hung out all night and did lots of fun stuff. We watched a movie, made s'mores, talked, and more. Overall we just had a really good time. Eventually I started to get kinda tired and Wyatt noticed that I was spacing out. He took my hand then lead me into his room.
"Can I borrow your phone?"
"Sure." I handed to him and he texted someone.
"I just asked your parents and they said it's fine if you stay the night here with me."
"Great." I smiled then sat on the bed. He went over to his closet then grabbed a hoodie and tossed it to me. I put it on then laid down. He laid down next to me and we cuddled for a bit until I got a text. I sat up and checked my phone. It was from Zed. I'm sorry about earlier. I understand that you want some space but I'm ready to accept that we are just friends and you want to be with Wyatt. I want to be a good, supportive friend so I'll stop trying to make you love me and let you be with him. I hope you too are happy together. I thought that was kinda sweet. Thanks. We are happy together and I'm glad we get to be friends still. I forgive you for earlier. Thank you for apologizing. I put my phone down and just sat there for a moment. Then I thought of something incredible. Nothing was wrong. My parents finally accepted Wyatt, Zed wasn't trying to do anything bad, all of my friends were fine, my parents are happy now and so is Wyatt. I smiled then laid on top of him and wrapped my arms around him. I gave him a quick kiss.
"I'm so happy." I told him.
"Aww. I'm happy too. Especially because you're happy." Then I realized that this is the end of our story. There are no more problems to be solved or adventures to go on. Well... for now. I thought about it and realized it can't be the end of our story. It's only the beginning on a new adventure with a handsome werewolf who is the love of my life. I couldn't help but wonder what crazy thing will happen next. Eventually Wyatt started to fall asleep. I stroked his hair with one hand and kissed his cheek.
"Goodnight, babe."
"Goodnight. He said as he closed his eyes and smiled. I thought about how it's not the end some more as I closed mine. We have our whole lives ahead of us. Maybe someday we'll get married and start a family. Either way this was only the beginning of our tale. The story of a cheerleader and a werewolf who fell in love in a small town called seabrook where everything was great until Zombies and werewolves came along. Now things are better than great. They're amazing. Some people say happily ever afters only happens in fairy tales. This isn't a fairytale nor is it our happily ever after. Because this is not the end. It's only the beginning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That brings us to the end of this book. Thank you so much for all of the love and support I got while writing it. I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it. I would love to do a book two if you want. Please let me know your thoughts and message me or leave a comment. <3