Chapter 11

Lisa's POV

The days went by and by, as did the months, Lindsey and I have yet to have a single fight, and I feel things about her I have never felt before.

Lindsey is the one, and I plan on spending the rest of my life with her.

We've been together for 6 months, and it's the summer.

Her mom invited me to come on their annual cruise with them, of course I said yes, how else would I rather spend my summer?

I have the perfect girlfriend, with the perfect family, and I couldn't ask for anything better.

Lindsey and I had our own room on the ship, so we didn't really have a curfew.

One night, her mom had a few too many drinks and Darrell sent her to bed.

Lindsey and I were on the front deck, looking at the sea, letting the wind hit our faces, and not wanting to leave each other's side.

"I really love you," Lindsey said kissing my neck.

I turned around and threw my arms around her neck and let her kiss me.

"You want to go get some drinks?" I asked, seeing her eyes light up. "Sure," she said taking my hand and walking to the main deck.

We drank a few, and I started feeling a little tipsy, and I asked if I could go to the room.

Lindsey threw me over her shoulders and carried me to the room.

"You're so goofy! Put me down!" I said giggling.

Lindsey opened the door, and set me on the bed.

She turned around to shut the door, and when she turned around. I was undressing.

She looked at me, and bit her lip.

I looked down and continued undressing. She looked at me, then started taking her clothes off, leaving her underwear.

She laid down next to me, and I started kissing her. It began to get intimate when she rubbed her hand up my waist.

She dominated me, and laid me on my back while she was on top of me, kissing me from my neck down.

"Lindsey.." I moaned. "Yes?" She asked looking up at me. "I've never done this before," I said shyly.

"It's fine, Lisa, we don't have to if you don't want to," she said looking at me with her cute little smile.

"I want to.." I said closing my eyes.

I felt my panties leaving my body, I was unsure, until she got to my core, I exploded in orgasms and many muscle spasms.

This was a different feeling, it felt amazing, and it being Lindsey, the girl I am in love with, it wasn't just sex.

We made love.

Lindsey's POV

When I woke up, Lisa was still naked, but under the covers, she looked so peaceful.

Last night, was amazing. I don't think that Lisa knows that was my first time, as well.

I laid there, looking at her.

Man, I could really get used to waking up to see her face every morning.

I tip toed out of bed, and traveled into the bathroom.

My face was covered in lipstick marks, I could also get used to seeing this much enjoyment from her.

We made love, and now I really and truly know that I am spiritually invested and endowed in Lisa.

I think I want to marry her.