Chapter 17

Lindsey's POV

I lost everything... My everything...

Lisa died that night, and her last words to me were I love you. Which broke me even more.

The doctors put me on several medications, none helped. They just made me numb.

I didn't leave the house, I hadn't talked to anyone, and I couldn't even bring myself to eat anymore.

I had starved myself for almost a week now.

I barely got any sleep, because every time I did, she was there. In my dreams, and I woke up in even more despair.

I can't think straight, I can't do this.

I've been hallucinating lately, thinking I see her walking around the house as if it's a normal day.

Sometimes, I would let myself believe that she was real. Sometimes, I would talk to her. But, after a while, she started to fade away.

She wasn't real. Not anymore.

I can't even bring myself to go to her funeral.

I'm beginning to become an insomniac. I haven't slept in days, nor have I eaten.

I feel weak. I can see my bones...

When I look in the mirror, I don't see myself. I just see a shell, that is just a walking corpse.

Not for long, will I be walking.

My bones where feeling so brittle.

I felt so vulnerable to anything and everything.

Maybe, because I was.

Unknown POV

Lindsey died of starvation.

Some say she killed herself due to the loss of Lisa. Some say she just let herself go.

Lindsey wasn't trying to kill herself, she just couldn't bring herself to nourish and keep we body functioning properly.

Lindsey knew that if she continued to do what she was doing, that she would lose control of her body and slowly die.

The rumors continued for many months, then it was soon realized that no matter how she did it or why she did, that at least she's in a better place.

With Lisa.