Chapter 39

[Bern, Switzerland]
[Zayumi Violet's POV]

Throughout the week, we focused on Aguilar's son.

(FLASHBACK)

"Lukas Liam Aguilar, 28. Half-German. Born in the Philippines. He was sent to Germany at the age of seven. When he was 20, he went to France for business purposes but he now resides in Switzerland. He now owns numerous buildings and restaurants there."

Pag-rereport ni Maxim.

"Wow...he's impressive." komento ni Fire.

Izumi nodded in agreement.

"But I wouldn't date that kind of guy." Fire said in contrast.

"What? Why??" Izumi reacted.

"I don't know. I just think I wouldn't. He seems dangerous."

"Dangerously hottt." Sagot ni Izumi sa kanya sa mataas na tono. Umiling naman si Fire.

Habang patuloy si Maxim sa pagrereport ay nakatitig lamang ako sa litrato ng anak ni Aguilar.

'As long as I can have that necklace back.'

(END OF FLASHBACK)

"Ready ka na?"

Tanong ko kay Atrocious through my earpiece. Katabi ko si Vicious sa harap ng monitor at ang tatlo ay naka-standby for back-up.

Mula sa monitor ay nakita naming inayos nito ang maid costume niya.

"Ahuh." Then she wore a disposable mask like every other scheduled cleaner of the young Aguilar.

We sent Fire because she has the most european face.

"Just don't let him notice you."

We got her replace a young maid by bribing the woman.

Sumabay siya sa ibang mga tagalinis nang pinapapasok na sila. We also got to manipulate Aguilar's home cctvs kaya nakikita namin kung ano ng nangyayari sa loob ng bahay ni Aguilar.

"He's about to walk through." Inform ni Vicious.

Paalis na ng bahay niya si Lukas Aguilar na may kasabay na isa pang matipunong lalaki. His secretary, Paul Fitzpatrick.

[Atrocious/Fire's POV]

"He's about to walk through."

The other maids in front of me stopped on their tracks and positioned themselves sideward. Mabilis naman akong sumunod.

From my peripheral view, I saw two men in formal suits approaching.

The maids bowed in 45° and I followed.

"Guten Tag Meister!" everyone greeted in unison except me.

As they got closer, still in a 45° bow, I absentmindedly lifted my eyes.

Shoot.

I made eye contact with the man in a blonde hair. That was Lukas Liam!

I immediately broke the eye contact until they finally passed by and went out.

"Did he just stared at you?" Hindi makapaniwalang tanong ni Vicious.

"Move fast Atro. Baka may ideya na yun." said Ferocious.

I nodded and mentally slapped myself. Sloppy move Fire!

I quietly followed the others and also made a detour after everyone separated and went to their designated areas.

I went straight to the master's bedroom. The one I replaced was in-charged of this room.

I scanned the room before going to his walk-in closet. I opened a cabinet and there I saw the safe locker. I entered the password and it opened.

How did I know? We reviewed his previous footages until we memorized everything inside his house.

It was easy to do so because his guard is down.

I carefully took out the things inside the safe one by one. There were cash, some documents, coins and boxes of jewelries. I checked the boxes until there was only one last box left and I haven't found the necklace I was looking for. Am I starting to lose hope?

I sighed.

"Wala ba diyan?" tanong ni Vicious. I know Ferocious is anxiously observing beside her.

"One last box."

I took the last box. It was the only flat squared jewelry box in dirty brown color.

I anticipatingly opened it and....

Shoot!

Thank goodness it's here!

I also heard the sighs of relief from my earpiece.

I quickly took the necklace and replaced it with a fake one. They have similar design and style but not the same in key form.

I put back all the items on their original set-up and went out of the closet like nothing happened.

I walked towards the door and acted as if I just entered the room. I cleaned the master's bedroom before going out and waited for the other maids to finish. I must stick to my character in case they check the footages.

Vicious and Fero will only delete and edit the part where I entered the closet.

[Zayumi Violet's POV]

"What to do now?" tanong ni Maxim.

Kabababa lang namin ng eroplano. Paano na nga ngayon. We caused a scene before leaving the country, ngayon, paano kami babalik?

"Sira ba to?" Devlin shaked her phone.

"Bakit?" tanong ko.

"The coordinates are not moving."
Sagot ni Devlin. Malapit na kami sa arrival area.

"Ano ba yan?" tanong na rin ni Izumi.

Hanggang sa binaba ni Devlin ang cellphone niya at tinignan din namin.

It was like a map but it shows the location of certain characters. At ang nakikita namin ngayon, ang coordinates ng nagngangalang Kael, Van, and an unknown Gio ay nasa iisang lugar.

Nagtuloy kami sa paglalakad. Baka sira lang. Imposibleng magkakasama ngayon ang Kinghawks.

Until Maxim spoke at hiniram ang phone ni Devlin.

"Wait." Maxim zoomed in the coordinates. She gasped kaya tiningnan din namin.

What?

Devlin got confused. So did we because we all know the Kinghawks agents have not yet been in one place since their incident. Since one of them failed to live during their mission. Pero sa map, sinasabing nandito sila sa airport.

"Does that mean...." Inikot ni Devlin ang paningin niya at nakita nga ang mga ka-guild niya sa arrival area.

"Code Red. Retreat."
Mabilis na sabi ni Devlin at sabay sabay kaming tumalikod.

We were about to walk back in pero may sumigaw sa likod namin.

"SERIOUSLY??"

Devlin rolled her eyes.

"Okay...we're caught."
Sabay din kaming humarap ulit at naglakad paalis sa arrival area. The three guys also walked towards us hanggang sa magkakaharap kami.

"You're safe." Kael said looking at Devlin.

"You're all safe." Van said looking at me. With a I-still-can't-believe-it kind of expression.

"We finally meet." That Gio stood forward with a cold face.

He's right. The two strongest guilds now in one frame.