Chapter 3

My eyebrows twitch as I read the messages

My eyebrows twitch as I read the messages. I tilt my head thinking why does this name sounds familiar? I think I heard it or perhaps saw it some where but I really can't tell.

Shrugging my shoulders off I focus more on my work. As I open the rest of the letters that's asking for my consent to let my works to be featured on shows and programs as advertisements.

I paste a green stamp on it, meaning that it's been accepted. As long as their intentions are pure and unproblematic I will gladly accept it without much fuss.

I place it on the email bin where my employee can take it out and send it to the office, when it arrives at the company Zoey will work with the response and send it to the respective receivers.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

WANG YIBO's POV

I've been busy preparing my last album. As I retire I have received a lot of offers and projects from different aspects of media. Advertisements, tv programs that expected me to host their shows, drama series and a lot more. I just finished shooting the minute maid advertisement as my manager, Mr. Lim is approaching me happily with a big smile on his lips.

My eyebrows shot up as I noticed the man's joyous aura, he approach me and hand out the letter. "I told you we'll get him,"

At first, I was confused about what he's trying to say and it took time before I realized what he meant. I ask with a toneless voice, "He agreed?"

Throughout my life as a popular artist, there are things that I have to keep in just for myself to maintain a good reputation and impression to people and one of those things that I have to keep under my shadow is my weak self although I remained unbothered, cold, stoic and a distant face deep inside I am rumbling and suffering it was really hard to keep it in yourself and have no one to talk to. Sometimes people act like they really care and then they'll tell you that you can share your problems with them but in fact they're not even sincere when saying it and once you told them your problem they act like they understand you but no.

There's when I met, Abacus Pendragon when a fan gave me his book as a present and I couldn't be more thankful enough, I guess it was the best gift that I ever received but don't get me wrong of course I appreciate everything that my fans gave me. They put a lot of effort to save money and all just to give them to me.

Abacus Pendragon's works really hit me like a brick like everything that he stated on the book make sense to me, he wrote about how hard the artist's life and he mentioned about the mask that artists wore when they're up on stage. Everyone has their different types of persona and artists aren't exempted on that.

I really appreciate what Abacus Pendragon wrote there, it's as if he was talking to me through the book. It's as if we were communicating as an author and a reader, he sounded like an old man who have experienced a lot of struggles in his decades journey the way he spoke on the book it is very eye catching and he is surely someone who's knowledgeable.