Chapter 23: THE FINAL CHAPTER

LAST CHAPTER

Xiao Zhan was pouting like a child while waiting for his turn to be measured. It was saturday morning and he was force to get off from bed by none other than ZhuoCheng. They went to a boutique, choosing suits saying that Haikuan and ZhuoCheng is getting married. He was happy for his friends but he didn't just like the idea of waking up early for this. He really hates waking up early!

He stamped his feet on the ground and put his hands on his waist, ”Why am I the first one?” The guy who was measuring them just finished accommodating the first customers. Now that's it's their turn, ZhuoCheng and Yubin pushed him on the center.

”Welp, I’m the bride, aren't I? Save the best for the last?” ZhuoCheng pointed himself and Yubin agreed with him.

Xiao Zhan groaned in annoyance, they dare to dragged him here and his boyfriend is not even here with him. Well not that Yibo would come with them. These few months, Wang Yibo gained a new hobby. It seems unexpected, but he became a surfboard coach on the beach not too far from their home. He still stands popular and famous despite of quiting from the entertainment industry. The beach became an instant big hit the moment Wang Yibo worked in there. There's not a day that you find it peaceful. It’s always crowded and chaotic in there that’s why he always comes home exhausted and worn-out.

Although, both of them are tired from work they’ll still have the guts and strength to do their night activities, most especially that Jiting accepted to sleep on the next room, it didn't stop Wang Yibo from making their room soundproof knowing that he loves Xiao Zhan being loud.

Xiao Zhan ask while the man took a tape and measured his legs, ”What about Yibo? Won't he get measured as well?”

ZhuoCheng who was seating on the couch next to Yubin, replied, ”Of course he will. Definitely along with his brother.” Now that explains. Haikuan and Yibo won't be here today, they're very busy to be interrupted.

It feels so slow and sluggishly when Xiao Zhan was the one getting his proportion measured however when his friends, Yubin and ZhuoCheng got their turns it was faster than flash himself!

”That was it?” Xiao Zhan asked, he opened his arms in question and furrowed his eyebrows.

”Pretty much.” ZhuoCheng casually replied. Afterwards he talked to the staffs about the payments and so on while Yubin and Zhan waited for him.

”We should've brought Jiting.” Xiao Zhan stated when they went to the ice cream shop, next door. 

”Maybe next time. Yibo will bring him when they take measures for sure.”

Xiao Zhan feels like something was off about ZhuoCheng. He's getting married and he doesn't looks excited at all. Are they having troubles on their relationship? He wonders. That’s impossible. otherwise they wouldn't settle for marriage.

”ZhuoCheng, you know you can always talk to me right?” Xiao Zhan started. He occasionally licks his ice cream and talks. ”I mean, you should think about this thoroughly. Marriage isn't some joke or pranks that we do.”  He is still bothered over the fact that ZhuoCheng doesn't seems to give a care when he's getting married. Marriage needs a bigger commitment and it’s obviously different from boyfriends to boyfriends.

ZhuoCheng rolled his eyes and glared at his friend, ”What the fuck are you talking about? Stop being dramatic.” They ate the ice cream outside of the shop, sitting on the gutter like the old times.

Xiao Zhan shrugged his shoulders, ”Well, I mean you don't look happy? Did you had a fight with Kuan ge?”

Yubin was just at the corner, sitting and holding his ice cream dearly while listening to their conversation. Clearly doesn't have any idea about relationships or the such.