Chapter 17

[THIRD PERSON'S POV]

Xiao Zhan woke up from the sudden noise. The background is abruptly laughing and giggling. He rolled and tossed around the bed only to find out that Yubin and ZhuoCheng wasn't there anymore, he got alarmed. When they were young, anyone who wakes up late had to suffer from their pranks but this time he actually thought they'd stop doing those things because they've matured.

When he opened his eyes Meng Ziyi was facing the mirror while rubbing her face with a towel. Xiao Zhan rubbed his eyes and yawned, he saw ZhuoCheng and Yubin behind Ziyi who are laughing.

"What are you both hiding at?" Xiao Zhan noticed how his two friends were pressed against each other on the couch, although they're acting afraid of something these two kept smiling.

Ziyi looked over at Xiao Zhan and bursted in laughter, "See for yourself." She said when she calmed down.

Ziyi moved aside and gave Xiao Zhan a full access on the mirror. He gasped and glared at the two when he saw his face.

"How horrible! Why'd you draw a dick on my face... it's weird!" Xiao Zhan walked back and forth trying to find a wipes.

Ziyi just finished getting off the drawings on her face. She threw a towel at Xiao Zhan and he immediately caught it, "Here.."

The two kept on snorting and laughing. Seeing their reactions are the best for them. Ah, it never grow olds.

"Aiya, you two really never get tired of pranking people.." Xiao Zhan mumbled as he keep on rubbing his face with a towel. It didn't take too long before it became invincible but some strokes can still be seen.

"Eh? You're leaving?" ZhuoCheng asked, he saw Xiao Zhan wearing his shoes.

"Yeah. I promised Wang Yibo that I'll help him today, he'll move in to his house." He replied.

Yubin went to him and intruded, "We can help you, Zhan-ge!"

ZhuoCheng and Ziyi nodded their heads as an agreement. "It's our day off remember? We have plenty of time."

Xiao Zhan smiled. He told his friends to wait while he contacts his boyfriend. "Hello?"

Wang Yibo responds with a, "Hey."

"So uhh.. my friends wanted to come along and help with moving boxes, if that's alright with you?" Xiao Zhan kicked the stones in front of him. To be honest he really doesn't need to ask for Yibo's permission knowing that his boyfriend will agree anyway but for him it's still better to ask for his consent.

Yibo hummed, "Mn. Tell them thank you in advance." Although it was unnecessary for them to bother, it's great to have a manpower so they're work will be easier and faster.

"Okay! I'll see you!"

"Mn. Be careful."

Xiao Zhan hanged up and went back to them. "Alright. He said yes."

The three quickly changed their clothes as if they were competing whoever is the slowest to finish is the loser. Ziyi was the last one to finish, she got stuck contemplating whether what to wear in spite of having a lots of clothes in her wardrobe.

As a punishment, she'll buy them breakfast on the nearby convenience store. In their squad the only one who knows how to cook is Ziyi and Yubin nevertheless they have no time for it and just concluded that it'll be faster if they'll just buy on the store.

The chimes rang as they enter the store, they were greeted by the employee. Four of them took out a coffee on the vending machine and a milk bread.