Chapter 20

‼️ WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL HARASSMENT ‼️

It would be a lie if both didn't feel exhausted from their activity last night. Although, Xiao Zhan was the most affected one apart from his bum, he barely exercises and his stamina isn't great. He eats a lot but he doesn't grow fats. His body is slender and more feminine like any other women without much effort. Wang Yibo on the other hand maintains his perfect and masculine body. He does it everyday after he wakes up. Usually He would get up from bed at exactly 5:30 AM as he'll roam around the house run and exercise afterwards he'll do house chores, yet here he is still snuggling in bed.

No one can blame him though, one of the main reasons why he sleeps comfortably is the fact that the love of his life is sleeping next to him providing him physical ease and comfort as if all of his worries and fear instantly diminished. He couldn't hug him when they're sleeping though, Jiting is sleeping in between them.

Not gonna lie, but he was getting used with Xiao Zhan that night, his mind was wandering what if they give Jiting his own room? Would it be a bad idea? He ponders earnestly.

Not just for a mere reason that he wants to see Xiao Zhan first thing in the morning and last thing in the night. It would actually be best for Jiting as the child will develop independently and courageous. He'll also have some peace and privacy along with his toys. Should we try it? He asked himself.

On the other hand it would be preferable if they speak this matter to the child. This will also encouraged him to speak out his thoughts and opinions. It's a great way to teach him while he's still a child so later on when he's old, he won't be afraid to speak up with his all might.

Both of them were worn-out as they curled up on bed. Sleeping peacefully and worriless. It was a dream come true for them although it didn't take long before Wang Yibo heard someone whimpering.

He jumped out of bed without hesitation, he stumbled and fall as he make his way to the next room only to find out that Jiting cried, worried and frightened that his two fathers weren't beside him when he woke up.

Wang Yibo sat down on the edge of the bed and lift up the child, Jiting's chin was rested on his shoulder as he comfort him with a soft lullaby. He repeatedly pat and rubbed his back and hummed songs.

"Shh It's alright.. sorry for leaving you here alone. It must've been scary." He apologize to the child as he continues to comfort him.

Jiting sniffled as he slowly began to calm down while hugging his father's neck with his small and adorable arms.

Xiao Zhan limps and wobbles as he entered the room, his eyes were halfway close squinting adorably, his snow white shoulder got slightly exposed from his unlabeled silk pyjamas.

He hop on the bed and laid down as he opened his arms, "A-ting, come here.." The child sniffs as he wipe his snot and tears, nodding at him as he went to his arms. "I'm still sleepy, let's go back to sleep for a while hmm?"

Jiting was snuggled on his chest clinging unto him like a koala bear, Yibo smiled at the sight. His heart softened. He also climbed up and laid down beside Jiting sandwiching the child in the between as he hugged Xiao Zhan.

"Baba Zhan.. tired?" Jiting gulped as he look at Zhan with his puppy eyes. Stroking his chest.

Xiao Zhan still with his eyes closed whined, "Hmm blame your baba.."

Wang Yibo chuckled and jokingly bowed down and kneeled in front of them, "I apologise for my actions, your highness I will be gentle next time.."

Jiting pouted and held Yibo and Xiao Zhan's hand and fold them together, "Don't hurt baba Zhan please.." 🥺