Chapter 18

‼️ WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS EXPLICIT CONTENTS AND NUDITY ‼️

If there's anything Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan regretted that would be bringing his friends when they moved houses.

It wasn't bad at first thought but then Xiao Zhan remember how shameless his friends are even more shameless than him and they'd do anything to take advantage of the situation.

They understood when the three of them came back everyday in a week. It seems that they took a highly likeness of the place and the couple isn't against it.

The next week came, and three of them are still coming to their house. The idea wasn't bad but the fact that they act like a youth with no job and consumes all Wang Yibo's food and drinks, it embarrassed Xiao Zhan although when it comes to that matter Wang Yibo doesn't really mind though.

He doesn't mind that Xiao Zhan's friends who also became later his friends are crashing on his place and consumes his food, drinks, electricity and the such. All of these doesn't bother him at all. In fact, he loves it when his house feels alive and his child also bear playmates.

What's his in defiance to is the fact that they took his supposed to be some 'time-alone' with Xiao Zhan and it's getting on his nerves that he lost opportunities for these two weeks! It's not that he wants to rush things but they didn't really have some time to spare to be lovey-dovey at all.

"We should continue it next time when you're friends are not here." His words embossed on his mind, not just for him but most especially for Xiao Zhan who seemed to look forward on it.

It's been the fourth week and no progress happened at all. Xiao Zhan became busy with work and he forgot about the peaking desires and lust when his job gave him a pile of works. Instead of holding back his almost outbursting feelings and emotions he let himself drowned in both exhaustion and tiredness.

He stayed at his work room for days that later turns into weeks. Yibo and Jiting would occasionally visit him and stay for a moment and he'll eventually feels strengthened and motivated. It seems that Yibo and Jiting became his source of light in the darkness.

They'd still eat together during meal times but when it comes to regular hours Xiao Zhan would be in his room while Wang Yibo is doing the house chores and Jiting would play by himself in his own little world when ZhuoCheng, Yubin and Ziyi can't visit him due to work.

Wang Yibo feels relieved that the three was occupied with their works, now that he thinks about it he took his words back. He remembers that these friends works on the same company and when one of them is busy, so does everyone, including Xiao Zhan. He groaned in frustration.

He thought he could finally have some time alone with him nonetheless it wouldn't still happen, not when Jiting is under their provision, unless he's asleep but things aren't going well according to his plan since Xiao Zhan often ends the day looking tired and exhausted.

As an understanding boyfriend, Wang Yibo remained silent and did the deeds by himself without anyone knowing not even Xiao Zhan. He continue doing it for several days, playing by himself not until one night.

Xiao Zhan suddenly woke up from his sleep, it seems that something is waking him up. He rubbed his eyes and yawned as he sat on the bed and his eyes drifted to Jiting who's sleeping peacefully, next to Jiting was supposed to be Wang Yibo but he wasn't at bed.

Xiao Zhan lazily got off from bed and lazily wore his slippers. The bathroom in their bedroom wasn't making any noise, did Wang Yibo went out? He checked the digital clock on his side table, its nearly 12am in the morning. Where would he go at this time?