Chapter 22

Xiao Zhan tried to talk to his friend despite of what happened yesterday. He's out of words but he also wants to know the reason. He's confused and afraid but he also wants to hear him out. It's been just a month since Yubin came back here in china and while he was in abroad he barely even contacted them.

Just what happened while he was out of the country? He really became a different person. As if Xiao Zhan can no longer see the old Yubin in him.

Ah, people truly changed, after all. The experiences and lessons that the person went through is what molds him.

Ziyi and ZhuoCheng still has no idea about this issue. As much as possible Xiao Zhan doesn't want to tell them. He doesn't want to put Yubin in shame despite of what he did to him.

He was harassed, by his own trusted friend. It gives him chills and fright. He couldn't bear to handle anyone touching him if they're not Wang Yibo. If Wang Yibo didn't follow him on his company it would've gotten to something even worse.

His boyfriend really went with him to the company. He decided that today, everything should be settled. He believes that Yubin is still the friend that he once met and cherished.

Thinking about it, he remember how Yubin asked him about being in a relationship and the such. Could it be?

Xiao Zhan shook his head, impossible. He's trying to deny the fact that Yubin quickly went home to china after hearing that he was in a relationship. What exactly is the reason? He asks himself for how many times.

"Zhan? Are you okay? You look pretty stressed out." Ziyi asked, concerned is written on her face.

Xiao Zhan didn't realize that he was staring in the air for the whole time while his mind was wandering. He straightened his back and chuckled, "Aiya. Don't worry, I'm fine!" He added, "Oh, right. Is your brother alright?"

Ziyi shrugged her shoulders, "I think so. I mean he doesn't tell me things like he used to."

Xiao Zhan nod his head. It's true. He's a grown up. He wants to be independent and be able to go through things on his own, that's normal.

"Sometimes I'm worried about him. I mean he doesn't socialize much and he's always isolating himself away from people." Ziyi sighed as she sat down on the couch with her head resting on his hands.

Xiao Zhan hummed, "He's an introvert. Just give him some time. Plus, it's a great thing that he's out here working with us."

Ziyi agreed, "Yeah but I also think the first day was kinda tough for him. He was crying last night."

Xiao Zhan widened his eyes. He tightened his hold on his pen, "Eh? He cried?"

"Hmm. I was surprised to hear him sniffling he might've thought I was asleep."

He took a deep sigh and throw his head back. It seems that Yubin didn't liked what happened yesterday. The situation was out of his hand. He's aware of his actions but he can't control it.

"I see.. Did you perhaps see him today?" He asked, resting his elbows on the table with his hands fold together.

"He's with ZhuoCheng." She stood up and picked up the files on the table. "I'll get going then."

Zhan just gave her a soft nod. He didn't stay long at his office since he planned not to sit back on this matter.

Later that day, Xiao Zhan held an inspection on their company. He can't be wrong. Someone was smoking drugs in his company when it's clearly stated on the rules and regulations not to do something illegal and most importantly not to put the company at stake.