Chapter 16

[THIRD PERSON'S POV]

It's almost been a week since Jiting entered the couples life and ever since then, the two of them didn't have some time alone. Their relationship wasn't able to step up on the next level but it seems that they're both oblivious about it at all or perhaps one of them is actually aware and is just holding back and we all know who is who.

Going back to Jiting... The child is slowly starting to feel comfortable around them as they introduced their selves as Jiting's new guardians.

To be honest they're having a hard time time earning his trust seeing that Jiting is acting reserved considering his situation they truly understand and respect him. It's kind of Jiting's own protection for himself.

They're both mature and they don't have any intention to force the child to come out of his shell otherwise things might go wrong. It's better to see him doing things on his own way slowly but surely. All they can do is to show him love and support.

"What's up?" Xiao Zhan ask, he wiped his hands with a hand towel seemingly just got done washing the dishes.

Wang Yibo was sitting on the couch with an ice cream popsicles hanging in his mouth. He's wearing a specs while scrolling to his cellphone.

"We might need to move out." He said, unbothered. Fingers were still busy scrolling down on his screen.

"Eh? Why so sudden?" Xiao Zhan seems surprised, he thought to himself 'Who am I kidding? of course he is rich!'

"I stayed here because I was alone. Now that I have you two, we need to settle on a bigger house." Wang Yibo put down his phone, eyeglasses and the popsicle tube as he looked over at Xiao Zhan. He reached out his hands and the latter immediately complied giving him a big hug.

Xiao Zhan replied as he plays with his boyfriend's smooth and fluffy hair, "Have you found a place yet?"

Wang Yibo nodded and wrapped their hands together. "I already bought one last year, everything is already complete. It just lack one thing.... family.." He chuckled.

Xiao Zhan always wondered how come Wang Yibo is always prepared of everything. What else he doesn't have done yet? "But are you really letting me move in with you? You're already hands full!" Not that he will act like a freeloader once again in this life time. Of course he'll make sure to pay the bills and buy things as well.

Wang Yibo rested his face on Xiao Zhan's tummy, "Of course. Aren't you the light of the home? Jiting needs you, I need you, We need you." He pouted. "You barely even stayed with us these days."

Although, Jiting came to their life. He barely stayed and sleeps with them no matter how many times Wang Yibo and Jiting lulled him. As for Xiao Zhan he thinks a lot about how much his messy work will affect the two important person in his life.

Xiao Zhan chuckled and embraced Wang Yibo, "You're exaggerating it. Hmm, I'm not quite sure yet... I have lots of things in my house and more importantly it's all books and papers not to mention I also tend to mess things up.."

He wasn't lying when he said those things. In fact, he's been really busy showing Wang Yibo his true self. He tried to pissed him off or even disgust him but it was all useless. He's still unbelievable that Wang Yibo loves him with his utmost sincerity. It seems unreal to be accepted by someone you love and cherishes the most. Feels like a dream to him.

"Think highly of yourself will you? It doesn't matter how you do your usual things. I just want you to be yourself, freely express yourself... Also before anything else I already settled these things. I spare a room in the house just for your work. I know that things aren't always well and you might need a privacy when writing down.."