Chapter 14

[THIRD PERSON'S POV]

Xiao Zhan became busy later that day, he was called out by their staffs to sign the books. They didn't expect that they'll be hectic today since there was no notice at all, it's so sudden and they are really in a bad shape.

These friends went out late at night and got home during morning. They're still probably hangover but they have no choice but to attend the office not to mention they're the head of this management without them the staffs won't be able to do hard tasks. In addition, Xiao Zhan is the most important person that must do these.

Xiao Zhan felt bad for Wang Yibo because the man expected that they'll be able to enjoy their time during the day. He left Yibo on his apartment with nothing else to do but to watch television or might as well clean his room.

Xiao Zhan thought, 'I left his house without even saying goodbye! I panicked and went off immediately as soon as they called me..'

He shrugged off and thought that he'll just make up with him later on. He hopes Wang Yibo isn't mad or something.

They were thankful that the books to be signed aren't that much compare to their usual amount.

"My head hurts.. I want to sleep more.." Xiao Zhan whined while signing the books.

ZhuoCheng yawned and passed the book to him, "Yeah me too. My body hurts as well."

Xiao Zhan smirked, "Did you do it?"

ZhuoCheng smacked his head with a book, sounded offended, "What are you talking about! It's not like that!"

Xiao Zhan laughed and remembered, "Weren't you the one who told me that I'll be done for? Look how the tables have turned." He added, "Man, I kind of predicted that Haikuan-ge is rough in bed."

He was dreamy when he said those words, he's out of reality and he didn't even realized how ZhuoCheng zipped his own mouth and looked like he saw a ghost.

"Well? How was it?" Xiao Zhan asked.

"Do you want to know?" A voice intruded. Xiao Zhan quickly shivers from hearing it. He didn't expect that Wang Yibo will follow him to his company.

Xiao Zhan awkwardly laughed as he rubbed his nape. "Ahaha! Aiya, I was just messing around with ZhuoCheng!"

Xiao Zhan eyed ZhuoCheng 'Why didn't you tell me he was here?!'

ZhuoCheng looked back with 'How would I know? You also kept talking!'

They both communicate through their eyes and it's really efficient for best friends who knew how to read each other's eyes.

Xiao Zhan chuckled once again, "Why are you here by the way?"

Wang Yibo casually took a seat next to him, "Well, you left me without notice."

"About that, I'm sorry.. I was in hurry.."

Wang Yibo crossed his arms and legs, "Yeah that's why I got you these." He pointed with his mouth.

Xiao Zhan widened his eyes when he saw a bag of plastic full of hangover pills. "Why is this so many?!"

The latter shrugged off his shoulders, "I didn't know which one you'd prefer.."

ZhuoCheng cough and glared, "Can you move it love birds?!"

Wang Yibo nod his head "Drink it."

Xiao Zhan hesitantly take one of the sachets. After a few moments, he feels even more better but he was still sleepy.

"I'll be back." Wang Yibo went off just like that. Leaving ZhuoCheng and Xiao Zhan with their mouth hanging open, confused.