Chapter 7

XIAO ZHAN'S POV

The next day I made sure to go to the office with the intended time not quite sure if Wang Yibo went to the office early again it would be sad and disappointing for him- wait why am I concerned about him again? It's not like he came early for me? That would be insoluble.

He probably likes to wake up early in order to finish his work.. but without his entertainment he wouldn't get to do things with himself- quit thinking about him, Zhan. I should focus on my own work!

I have an upcoming book, soon to be published. I wrote it on an online website first and if I get to be lucky this time, if people seems to like it I have to publish it as well as per request. I am a freelance writer and my books are being published depending on the amount of people who's requesting for a physical book. My former works were not interesting enough for them which is why I decided to produce books only if they wish to have it otherwise it would be a waste to publish a book knowing that no one is interested with it.

I update every other night to the website. Many people are already reading it and looking forward for the rest of my chapters. I still cannot believe that I reached this far yet I have to study more and become a better writer.

It was almost 8 am when I fixed my things and myself as I prepare for work. This time I wore a black turtle neck underneath a black blazer and a black trouser. Ever since Wang Yibo came to the company and me pretending to be an employee I have no other way but to dolled up and dress like a decent man working under Abacus Pendragon.

If this circumstance never happened I could've been still sleeping on my bed and probably wearing a comfortable hoodie on my way to work. I despise getting attention so much, not to sound ambitious and blunt but I've been told of how attractive I am for how many times in my life. Some would not believe my misleading impression that I am just a mere employee saying that my looks are above beautiful to be in such a position.

People thinks that appearance is what matters the most. They would judge you based on your looks, how you dress, how you externally act and etc. They think that they could tell what kind of a person are you judging with your looks but that's wholly deceptive.

However, of course, you are allowed to have a first impression, it's valid nonetheless you cannot depend on your own perception. We have different angles of how the way we see things, one cannot completely trust on a one-sided knowledge otherwise it would be considered as biased.

People are eyeing me intently on my way to work, I was conscious of how did I looked, probably awkward. It was 8:45am when I arrived at work and it starts at 9am sharp. Everyone must be there already preparing all the equipments that be needed, since they choose our company as the location, we decided to help them out.

I greeted the guard, "goodmorning," with the brightest smile that I possess. Without further a do I went to the elevator and pressed the last button going to the office.

The elevator rang a 'ding' and I hesitantly went out of the elevator. People are busy going in and out from the office, today is surely gonna be hectic as hell! After eyeing the area I proceeded to the room. Today's work is Wang Yibo's photoshoot, there are different equipments placed on the corner of the room. The man was already dressed with his light make up on, he look extremely elegant and beautiful.

I greeted everyone with a smile they all nod and smiled back as a response. The day was hectic as expected and so is everyone, I felt relieved that Wang Yibo didn't have the time to tease me today he was very occupied with his work nonetheless he still have the guts to steal glances at me.

Me and my own employees were having a discussion not far from Wang Yibo's place. There's a rounded table where we tried to illustrate the theme. We had to talk with our low voice despite the close distance with thr Yuehua's staffs.